DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hit by a drone

KeviP

Reactions
A guy on a zip wire here in Switzerland was hit on the head this week by a drone piloted by a tourist in a no-fly zone.
He was going about 50 Km/h at the time and was treated in a clinic for his injuries.
I don't have any more details but he must have been wearing a helmet to be still alive!

A guy on a zip wire here in Switzerland was hit on the head this week by a drone piloted by a tourist in a no-fly zone.
He was going about 50 Km/h at the time and was treated in a clinic for his injuries.
I don't have any more details but he must have been wearing a helmet to be still alive!

I find nothing in my news feeds. Got link?

Reactions: itsneedtokno
a guy walking on the sidewalk was hit by a bicycle today also. Its not news and happens all the time. One drone incident and its news around the world.

Hope the girl has got good insurance!
I agree with you, but it depends of the country where you fly/live.
Here in Thailand despite the fact that it is mandatory to have insurance, the amount to be paid out not always cost-effective.

I agree with you, but it depends of the country where you fly/live.
Here in Thailand despite the fact that it is mandatory to have insurance, the amount to be paid out not always cost-effective.
In Thailand you can ride a motorcycle with a child on your lap, at least I've seen it many times

• Wow
Reactions: itsneedtokno
In Thailand you can ride a motorcycle with a child on your lap, at least I've seen it many times
Oh sure, the country with the highest number of road casualties.
The most crazy things you can see in traffic here.

Lol a child....dont sell them short, a whole family of 6 can fit on a scooter....with the chicken....

Reactions: bushie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15