DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many spare batteries?

Greetings fellow HBT member! First time I've ever seen one outside of the forums. How long ya been brewing? 8 years here.
Hey Nick.... Sadly I haven't brewed since I lived in VT years ago but I used to brew every weekend and was one step away from going all-grain.

Have 4 total, but rarely use all 4 without getting a chance to recharge the others. Happened a couple of times, did 3 flights during the day at a friend's then came across a nice place while going home so stopped and used the 4th.

3 back to back this morning with the goggles. Just awesome.

Have 6 in total. That's good enough for me. IPad mini is out of power after flying these 6.

Reactions: Rbruz
What are spare batteries?

Whats the right amount of spare batteries ?

I have 2.
I currently have 3 total batteries (that's the amount I've been able to fit into the little "mavic man purse" that the 'fly more' bundle comes with but I'll probably end up getting one more for a total of 4 batteries....simply because I need to fill up the 4 battery charger bank haha

Reactions: Bergumbira
I currently have 3 total batteries (that's the amount I've been able to fit into the little "mavic man purse" that the 'fly more' bundle comes with but I'll probably end up getting one more for a total of 4 batteries....simply because I need to fill up the 4 battery charger bank haha
Ditto, except I have a hard carrying case, and it also has room for 2 extra batteries for it's perfect.

I get tired after an hour of flying, so 2 total is probably all I need. But I like having the 3rd one just in case.

Reactions: Flyguy95r
3 Batteries in total is perfect for me. I find that after running 3 batteries, both my mobile phone and my controller are starting to get tired. A fourth battery would be pushing things a bit too far for my liking.

If you can find one that can put out 1.21 gigawatts, one is all you'll ever need :D. All jokes aside, I have 2 probably getting one more. But I guess it all depends on what you're using your Mavic for...

I have 4 and 1 sitting at home waiting for me for a total of 5. That way I can fill the 4 bank charger and 1 for the charger that came with the MP. I find that after 4 still wanting more. I only fly to 30% anyway so that will give me a full hour at least. Then while there charging I do my chores around the house and when done charging, go fly. And so on and so on. Fills up my weekend and still get what I need done. Also I can get a full evening of flying in after work during the week.
Works for me!

I have four batteries, and a triple charger, and a portable booster pack
With One battery in the Mavic, and three in the charger, I can play continuously

Everyone!
He is not asking how many batteries you have. He wants to know the right number! Please advise what the right number tor the TO is and stop posting your numbers!!!

;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus