DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Time Flies - A Year in the Pacific Northwest

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

This is a compilation of my best aerial footage from the past year of 2019. Looking back, I sure saw some amazing places, and captured some amazing aerial shots! I'm excited to find out what incredible places I will visit in 2020, and to share with all my subscribers the wild landscapes of the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

I've also put together a list of tips for putting together a year-end compilation video like this: How Time Flies - 5 tips for video creators

This is a compilation of my best aerial footage from the past year of 2019. Looking back, I sure saw some amazing places, and captured some amazing aerial shots! I'm excited to find out what incredible places I will visit in 2020, and to share with all my subscribers the wild landscapes of the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

I've also put together a list of tips for putting together a year-end compilation video like this: How Time Flies - 5 tips for video creators

Outstanding : belongs with the hall of fame of 2019 vids . Please feel free to post .

Wow, it was very interesting and relaxing to watch. I was hoping this one would be longer than what most are. I know they are supposed to be short but was this one could have been the exception.

Very well done IlluminationsfromtheAttic I am HIGHLY impressed. Normally 3-minute videos push the attention span but I (actually) wanted more. Very beautiful country up there.

Wow, it was very interesting and relaxing to watch. I was hoping this one would be longer than what most are. I know they are supposed to be short but was this one could have been the exception.

Very well done IlluminationsfromtheAttic I am HIGHLY impressed. Normally 3-minute videos push the attention span but I (actually) wanted more. Very beautiful country up there.

Thank you! I was wishing myself that the music I found for it was another 30 seconds, or even a minute or two longer - I had to be really brutal in deciding what footage went in and what I had to throw away.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Outstanding : belongs with the hall of fame of 2019 vids . Please feel free to post .

Thank you, I'll post it there!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82