DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have to admit the Mavic is the BEST by Far Quad I have owned.

Bugsbunnyheli

Reactions
I finally had a chance in the cold to Fly my Mavic and wow. I was worth the upgrade. I started a lotta years ago with quads The AR Drone 2.0 was first Then the Blade 350
Then I found my first DJI quad the Phantom 2 and then I picked up a :) Gopro and dji gimbal
It hated to hover with prop guards Then came the P3 professional a huge jump forward.
The Mavic is great rock solid hover. Great video. With each quad the size has gotten smaller but the capabilities have grown 3 times as fast

Reactions: born2drone
The Mavic is my favorite out of all my DJI platforms. Glad you're enjoying yours too.

Same here. Mavic rules! Came from Phantom 3 with a backpack that had people asking me in passing if I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Reactions: lolo780
Owned P2V+ P3Pro P4Pro sold all of them after just 1 week with the Mavic Pro! Never looked back - seriously can't beat portability - don't have to decide whether or not to lug a suitcase around - just throw it in my camera bag. OK 1"sensor better camera would be the ultimate in drones but hey if you're undecided just go out & purchase the Mavic Pro - there it is!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frodri