DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It has come to this.....

:D Too funny...

DJI should put a small magnet on the cover and use a Hall sensor to check on start up if shield is in place or not. The firmware could check the status as part of startup and warn the operator before it even tries running the gimbal to its reference points.

Tech Girl

DJI should put a small magnet on the cover and use a Hall sensor to check on start up if shield is in place or not. The firmware could check the status as part of startup and warn the operator before it even tries running the gimbal to its reference points.

Tech Girl

Best idea yet!

Reactions: joefilmmaker

Tech Girl
It would be cheeper and faster to hire a person to remind you everytime. Lol

b86197f60de1529a9a5e5729dadca727.jpg
. I just attached this to mine . $1.00 on amazon.

I have tried the all in one gimbal cover lock and the "remove before flight tag" Hands down the tag is the safest and surest way to stay out of trouble even if it isn't the prettiest.

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one that forgot this EVERY time! Funny thing is every time my wife hears me yelling at myself in the yard she comes out and proudly says "forgot to remove the cover thing again didn't you!" Sometimes I think she watches out the window just waiting for the chance to run out there and remind me of the bone head move I made. Again. I may resort to the oversized sign or possibly just change my iPad screen saver to say the same....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM