DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learning DaVinci Resolve 17

Yes of course, it will work with any version of Da Vinci, from what I understand. I'm using it with the free version of 17 and it seem there is a new Version 18 out now.
Yeah, I think v18 is a beta version.

I just noticed Udemy is having one of their frequent sales, and is offering Louay Zambarkji's Resolve course for $17.99 (through April 29). I took his After Effects course and I'm several chapters in on the Resolve course, and it's a good course. https://www.udemy.com/course/davinci-resolve-15-course/.
This is pretty important: I provided you with a complete Set of 100+ video footage of a Sports/Action theme for you to work and practice

I hate it when you want to follow along but you're stuck having to find your own footage, images, etc. to work with.

Here's a free training you might be interested in where I share a lot of tips on how to edit and color grade drone footage in Davinci Resolve. I don't go into a lot of the details of how the software works, but there is a lot of info on what you need to do to make your footage look "cinematic" and good.

Flying Filmmaker Free Training

Reactions: Crow Horse
Casey Faris is able to relate in simple terms various aspects of DR. I keep track of any other contributors to learning DR. I have learned that to start out in small simple steps and branch
from there is my best approach to learning. DR is so chock full of features that the menus and tabs are crowded and not easy for me to read because of the smaller fonts. I do not know any way to get around that. If a view option revealed enlarged fonts for tabs 100% of the screen would not be visible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada