DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Log file

JMC3

Reactions
Ok, I was looking for a step by step in accessing and viewing log files is there one on the forum. I’ll probably find a YouTube video if one is available. My friend was flying his M pro in the hills and his drone went down. I could pull in his map but before I could get his log he took off searching after an hour or so he came back and we found his last flight gps coordinates. When looking for my log files on my smart controller they didn’t pull up? He was using the standard controller.

Reactions: Greasy
If you go into profile , there is a Missing drone feature that should be able to show somewhat of a direct path to the drone. It may take awhile to lock into the GPS before the Line to the Drone on the map shows up.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: eEridani
I just signed up for a free Airdata account and find the entire process of loading logs and reviewing them quite easy and straight forward. Liked it enough I purchased one of their higher level accounts.

Yeah - the Flight Reader seems to contain a bit more info - but there is no tracking of original flight log to the output link. So Hard to get back to time and day of flight. In AirData I can upload many flights at once, then see a list of ALL of my flights and click to see it. That feature is what sold me in it. Tough, to be honest, I'd prefer to do all that locally on my own computer. I am not a fan of cloud everything.

The last time I looked at Flight Reader I did not see some of those features. When did log management become part of the package?

The last time I looked at Flight Reader I did not see some of those features
Are you referring to Flight Reader or my free online log viewer? Flight Reader allows logs to be processed and stored offline and can process many flights at once. My online log viewer is more limited as it was designed to help people troubleshoot and share individual flight logs. Different tools for different purposes.

Ok, I was looking for a step by step in accessing and viewing log files is there one on the forum. I’ll probably find a YouTube video if one is available. My friend was flying his M pro in the hills and his drone went down. I could pull in his map but before I could get his log he took off searching after an hour or so he came back and we found his last flight gps coordinates. When looking for my log files on my smart controller they didn’t pull up? He was using the standard controller.
I'd really avoid YT on this subject. It's full of bad information. There is far more knowledgeable information here on that subject.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31