DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking foward

Hollow Dog

Reactions
I'm looking forward to reading all the after Christmas posts of all the crazy antics and funny
high jinks the new Mavic owners have gotten themselves into.
I don't mind sifting through the questions that have been asked ad nauseam to find the gems,and there will be gems.
I must be sick or bored or both. Yea both.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to reading the posts myself! Lol! 3 years ago when I started flying quads I was like what the F did I get myself into. Been researching and testing ever since. Merry Christmas Hollow Dog!

I’m looking forward to reading the posts myself! Lol! 3 years ago when I started flying quads I was like what the F did I get myself into. Been researching and testing ever since. Merry Christmas Hollow Dog!

Back at ya! Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Zyskman78
The MP is so easy to fly there will only be a few.

A couple years ago at Xmas I scored a Cheerson CX20 at Microcenter for cheap. Couldn't wait so I flew it in the back yard with all the trees. Tried the RTH and watched it ping pong in my big Oak tree as it shot up to altitude. I would have RTFM but there really wasn't one.

Reactions: Zyskman78
The MP is so easy to fly there will only be a few.

A couple years ago at Xmas I scored a Cheerson CX20 at Microcenter for cheap. Couldn't wait so I flew it in the back yard with all the trees. Tried the RTH and watched it ping pong in my big Oak tree as it shot up to altitude. I would have RTFM but there really wasn't one.

Ye of little faith.
Crashed my new drone...
And so the avalanche begins....

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member