DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kswiss

Reactions
I recently bought a Mavic off of eBay but I’m not sure if something’s wrong with the gimbal. It seems pretty loose when it’s off to the point where if I hold it side ways it turns and hits the side. Not sure if this is normal or not

Attachments

• 670DCB41-6B41-4605-B7F3-609805FC0500.jpeg
    670DCB41-6B41-4605-B7F3-609805FC0500.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • 2626D922-4298-4B5B-A359-271C81D1A755.jpeg
    2626D922-4298-4B5B-A359-271C81D1A755.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
When my M2P is off the gimbal just flops around with movement of the drone, et.c. This is normal behavior.
Once the M2P is powered on the “gimbal dance” will occur during initialization.... the gimbal will stop moving with a straight ahead view when it is done.
So not to worry.
I do recommend reading the full 70 page online only DJI manual for your drone if you haven’t yet. Get it and other good stuff on this page. Manual is near the bottom.

Ok I wasn’t really sure because on YouTube vids I’ve seen that when most people hold the drone side ways the gimble only moves slightly but mine moves all the way to the wall of the drone and is even causing some damage on the wall and the gimble. I got it from eBay so I wasn’t really sure if it was normal or just wear and tear from the previous owner

Ok I wasn’t really sure because on YouTube vids I’ve seen that when most people hold the drone side ways the gimble only moves slightly but mine moves all the way to the wall of the drone and is even causing some damage on the wall and the gimble. I got it from eBay so I wasn’t really sure if it was normal or just wear and tear from the previous owner
Hard to say, but I don’t have mine hitting anything when it cycles up... or otherwise, but when the drone is off it doesn’t stay in any position in particular unless I set it there manually.

Hard to say, but I don’t have mine hitting anything when it cycles up... or otherwise, but when the drone is off it doesn’t stay in any position in particular unless I set it there manually.
When you hold it sideways when it’s off does it flop down to the side and hit the wall?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada