DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Drone/ Fly away after drone hack (Mavic 3)

Sport mode is full ATTI in DH firmware.

Gps Off.
RTH will not work / get triggered.
Sensors Off.

If you enter that mode mid flight and want to exit again it is advisable to lower the craft to below 100m get the TOF bottom sensors working again.
This mode is used to launch the drone very fast into high altitude upon turning on, nothing more (well theres also benefits in situation of signal jamming but thats not relevant here). It allows you to do this because the altitude limit is not being triggered when there‘s no gps yet and the launch will happen with full manual motor and propeller stress.

Your drone drifted away in the wind until the battery ran out or it crashed into a tree somewhere.

Sorry for your loss
oh wow. you seem to know this well. any chance i can find it? i was next to a mountain. or is it hopeless?

Why come here asking for help when you don't do the first thing that's needed for anyone to actually help you?
If you don't post the recorded flight data, you don't want help.
i tried getting it off the phone but have never done before. ran out of time. sorry.

oh wow. you seem to know this well. any chance i can find it? i was next to a mountain. or is it hopeless?
The answers to most of your questions are likely to be in your recorded flight data.
Without that, people are just guessing and most will be wrong.
i tried getting it off the phone but have never done before. ran out of time. sorry.
It only takes a couple of minutes.
Instructions are in the link in post #3.

Do as @Meta4 says. Get us the logs.

They will be full of false positives. That firmware is bodged and you already saw the battery warnings which happen regularly on that flightcontroller firmware but thats usually not a issue as its a false warning.

Get. The. Logs.

Edit Because you asked: yes you might have a chance to find it. I think its beside a mountain.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Boock