DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P SMART CONTROLLER SCREEN SENSITIVITY AND DOWNLOADING PHOTOS

E90RAW

Reactions
Anyone have any idea how to adjust the screen sensitivity on the smart controller. I have pulled out my hair(not literally) trying to figure this out. I have 2 controllers, the first is fine (both have added screen protectors from same company), the second does not respond to touch easily. I have to hold my finger on the spot during flight or afterwards for photo download.
Also, is there an easier way to get photos off without downloading to my phone. I tried connecting directly to my computer but it doesn't work. My guess this would be the same mechanism for downloading flight logs?

I don't use a screen protector on SC. After a year of use see no scratches or need for one. Just use cloth to clean periodically.

Having said the above, the simple test is remove screen protector. If screen reacts to touch properly, the screen protector is the problem. If screen touch is still problematical, defective screen

Don’t know about adjusting sensitivity and smart controller in fact if you find out I’d like to know.
As for getting the photos off I just plug the drone into the computer and It will come up as a drive. You can also delete them at this point.

Also, is there an easier way to get photos off without downloading to my phone. I tried connecting directly to my computer but it doesn't work.
For Windows 10 it's probably the missing driver. See my post: Accessing SC via USB

you shouldn’t need any special driver on windows 10. If you pick file transfer when you get that pop-up menu after plugging in the USB it should come up as a device and you should have the SD card and internal shared memory visible.
But I have no desire to transfer them from the aircraft to the smart controller. I just plug the aircraft in and grab them right off the SD card.

got it, thx
you shouldn’t need any special driver on windows 10. If you pick file transfer when you get that pop-up menu after plugging in the USB it should come up as a device and you should have the SD card and internal shared memory visible.
But I have no desire to transfer them from the aircraft to the smart controller. I just plug the aircraft in and grab them right off the SD card.
Got it thx

It hasn't been my experience on two desktop and one laptop with Windows 10 64bit (Home). Each initial time I had to add the MTP driver to access rm500. (See my photo from the link above).

Interesting it just came up for me and I went into M 500 no issues. I have windows 10 pro but that shouldn’t make a difference

Do you have to do that dance each time?

It’s also possible the recent firmware update made it work better before I think I had an issue selecting file transfer.

Or just pop the SD card out of the AC and put it in an SD card reader attached to your computer.

Reactions: Paulf10 and Gindra
You are absolutely correct....that is why I have a pair of plastic tweezers to do the job.
You know there is a spring inside so the card pops out so you can grab it.
But some people have problems to attach the gimbal cover, another thing I don't understand, takes me 1 second always ?

You know there is a spring inside so the card pops out so you can grab it.
But some people have problems to attach the gimbal cover, another thing I don't understand, takes me 1 second always ?
Yes, I know....but what with my fat fingers, the plastic tweezers allow me to softly push the SD card in, allowing the spring to slightly eject the card....then I can grasp the card with the plastic tweezers and pull it out the rest of the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire