DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 from Best Buy

Mine on UPS truck for delivery today. Came out of Best Buy distribution center in Dublin Ga.

I cancelled DJI order for Fly More combo and reordered from Best Buy. Did anyone notice that it is listed as black instead of grey?
got mine today from Best Buy grey ?

Attachments

• 469C7BCA-3378-435E-A20D-04644FBFA604.jpeg
    469C7BCA-3378-435E-A20D-04644FBFA604.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
I miss hearing Clark Howard! I used to listen to him when I lived in ATLANTA... WSB 750

Neal Boortz, then Clark... ha!

Clark Howard makes his show available as a podcast, so you can listen to him anywhere now!

I ordered from DJI the day it released, I’ve had good look in the past ordering directly from them so I gave it another shot..
After reading this thread I checked BB online and it’s showing “will ship by May 22” check out my screen shot..
I’m guessing the shipping delays are virus related..

Attachments

• 2ED3A73C-721C-4B2B-BB22-15C1D6FC37C2.jpeg
    2ED3A73C-721C-4B2B-BB22-15C1D6FC37C2.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 31
Lucky bastards! I preorderd from best buy 4/29 with 5/11 delivery date promised. Delivery got bumped to 5/22 ?? while all these other bastardos who ordered after me are getting theirs early! I live less than a mile from BB ?.

Reactions: Dannick
Lucky bastards! I preorderd from best buy 4/29 with 5/11 delivery date promised. Delivery got bumped to 5/22 ?? while all these other bastardos who ordered after me are getting theirs early! I live less than a mile from BB ?.
You'll get to see all the betabugs lol

They don't ship from the local stores.

I also ordered from Best Buy on 4/29 with a 5/11 delivery date. I haven't even received shipping information yet but it says "Arriving Tomorrow and Getting it Ready" (not happening).

I really don't understand why Best Buy would ship orders placed just a few day ago first.

Reactions: Dannick
I also ordered from Best Buy on 4/29 with a 5/11 delivery date. I haven't even received shipping information yet but it says "Arriving Tomorrow and Getting it Ready" (not happening).

I really don't understand why Best Buy would ship orders placed just a few day ago first.
Best Buy and similar places ship from regional centers and ships differently depending upon where it is going. What happens at one isn’t exactly the same as others as you see by some getting shipped FedEx some Ups and some the local Texas guy in a pickup truck. Shipping costs are probably a big factor.

Calling BB customer service is USELESS!! He could not provide anymore information than what I already have! Infact, because it still says GETTING IT READY, he says “unfortunately there may end up being a delay on your order”!!!
Now I’m pissed! I ordered long before those that already have their drones in the air!!!! WTF?

Well I did get mine yesterday...but I also paid like $32 bucks for shipping lol.
All charged up and got Care Refresh...just ordering some FAA labels. Probably just use a label maker for now.

Best Buy and similar places ship from regional centers and ships differently depending upon where it is going. What happens at one isn’t exactly the same as others as you see by some getting shipped FedEx some Ups and some the local Texas guy in a pickup truck. Shipping costs are probably a big factor.
I understand how they do it, doesn't make it right, at least for on-line orders. In a perfect world they should fill orders in the order they came in but I'm sure that's not cost effective for them. I'm not ordering from say Best Buy South East, I ordered from Best Buy the national chain.

Now because "my" warehouse is out of stock my order is probably going to be pushed back to their new ship by date of May 22nd.

I know this might not be the proper thread to ask this question but maybe someone who already received there MA2 can answer my question.

Can the MA2 battery be charged while the battery is in the drone like the MM through the USB cable?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User