DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
[QUOTE = "Paul2660, post: 1009450, membro: 51474"]
Dopo aver usato i Master Airscrews per circa 2 mesi, accendendoli e spegnendoli con i normali oggetti di scena DJI, per il mio uso gli oggetti di scena MAS hanno un tono diverso. Questo tono è meno evidente per le mie orecchie e altri piloti con cui ho volato. Non sono la stessa cosa di pilotare un MPP, ma IMO è ancora il miglior prodotto DJI per un basso rumore. L'unica volta che noto che gli oggetti di scena MAS sono decenti, specialmente se scendo velocemente. Qui noterai un diverso morso al suono che sembra risaltare.

Nel volo livellato, in bilico, a circa 200 piedi in su e 400 piedi in fuori, confrontando il MAS con gli oggetti di scena, il rumore dell'elica è meno evidente.

È importante? Sì, per me lo è, meno il mio drone viene notato in volo, meglio preferisco non attirare l'attenzione su di me.

Noto più tempo di volo? No, noto una maggiore velocità? No,

Per me vale la differenza di tono.

Paolo C.
[/CITAZIONE]
Immagino di non acquistare più questi maestri delle viti aeree! stai confermando che alla fine sono leggermente meno rumorosi rispetto alle eliche originali dji e che la durata del volo è la stessa. Forse vale la pena risparmiare questi soldi.

[QUOTE = "Amicovarto, post: 1009741, member: 126572"]
[QUOTE = "Paul2660, post: 1009450, member: 51474"]
After using the Master Airscrews for about 2 months, turning them on and off with normal DJI props, MAS props have a different tone for my use. This tone is less noticeable for my ears and other pilots I have flown with. They are not the same as driving an MPP, but IMO is still the best DJI product for low noise. The only time I notice that MAS props are decent, especially if I get off quickly. Here you will notice a different bite to the sound that seems to stand out.

In level flight, hovering, about 200 feet up and 400 feet out, comparing the MAS with the props, the noise of the propeller is less evident.

It's important? Yes, for me it is, the less my drone is noticed in flight, the better I prefer not to draw attention to me.

Do I notice more flight time? No, do I notice more speed? No,

The difference in tone applies to me.

Paolo C.
[/ QUOTE]
I guess I no longer buy these masters of aerial screws! you are confirming that in the end they are slightly less noisy than the original DJI propellers and that the flight duration is the same. Maybe this money is worth saving.
[/ QUOTE]

I suggest it comes down to priorities, noise reduction (even to a lower, less annoying pitch) alone is worth it to many pilots.
It's obvious with the shape of them that the motors are simply working less in RPM to give the same lift.

OEM-MAS_01.jpg OEM_01.jpg MAS_01.jpg

(These are my Spark props in comparison.)

Off set to this might be increased torque placed on motor at lower revs, who really knows which will give longer motor life, or if it really makes any difference to the brushless motors.

I don't think it would be easy to really test props like the MAS for increased flight time, too many variables even if doing the test in exactly same location at the same time. . . maybe with a waypoint mission or Litchi type flight you might get some slight improvement, but still it would only be a minute or so, hard to measure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett