DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Valdi24

Reactions
hi everybody,
I bought 3 days a go a M2P... firstly i could link my Ac with Rc and dji go4 works well... but its changes.. and now its impossible... Ac and Ec connect well, i can use the drone with rc but the phone dont work in dji app, and appear”disconnected”

I try everything, disconect the oder cable when i use Usb port.. manual bedding with c1,c2.... try with dji assisten to update again using pc...change the usb cable... reinstall dji app... and nothing.... only i could connected by 2 times... and it was random only make a normal usb connection... but now its imposible... y try for several time...
So disgusted and sad...
Someone with same problem or solution to m2p...
I think its problem of software cause when i connect the phone its star to charging...
Thank you so much for any help

Are you using a comparable phone do you have the USB cable connected to the bottom of the controller and are you using it in airplane mode ?

Reactions: Valdi24
Are you using a comparable phone do you have the USB cable connected to the bottom of the controller and are you using it in airplane mode ?
Hii,
Yes im using iphone 6S Plus and try it with airplane mode too...
I also quit the other apps.. but not work...
Thanks for your answer , it could be the software? Because the phone is charging when i connect it.

Hi, after reinstall the firmware I still with disconnect message in my phone, but whe i try in another phone it works fine!!!
Then i dont know what happen with my phone, cause iPhone 6s plus start to charge when i connect to Rc but dji app doesn’t work..

Have you cleaned out the charge port in the phone? It may have pocket fuzz packed into the bottom of it.
Also I dont think iphones ever charge or discharge from the remote control, so that is odd.
Check the lint hole, and hard reset your phone, make sure it has plenty of free resources, and try again.

Reactions: Valdi24
I will do it and write the result, I hope this will be the way, thanksss to much

Hi everybody
I clean firstly with a clip and it’s doesn’t work... but after I try it with cotton and alcohol and now it works perfectly
Thanks everyone for your time and yours advice

You are very welcome! Check in every so often and show us what you are taking pictures and video of!

I just started having this problem with a new iPhone XR.
I was using an iPhone 6s it never happen once now its happening every flight.
All the real time telemetry is still on the remote and seams like the DJI app is still running on the phone just with a aircraft disconnected warning and nothing else.
It does connect on its own after 20-30 seconds but very annoying.
IOS Version 12.1.2
DJI GO 4 version 4.3.1
Doesn't seam to be a cable I'm thinking its a software issue plus I always kill all other apps before I fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929