DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 RID firmware is now live!!!

mobilehomer

Reactions
Here is the official notice.

Reactions: jaja6009
I installed it last night and flew today. It seems to fly great the same as usual, but check your RTH and other settings because several are set to very low numbers. The flight modes were off and needed to be enabled again as well. I have no idea it the RID is working, but it's in the settings and is enabled by default.

I installed it last night and flew today. It seems to fly great the same as usual, but check your RTH and other settings because several are set to very low numbers. The flight modes were off and needed to be enabled again as well. I have no idea it the RID is working, but it's in the settings and is enabled by default.
Do we update the DJI app first, then the firmware or vice/versa?

I competed the update. In the AeroScope section, should there be an Identification number there or do I have to enter that manually? If the latter, where do I get the ID number from? I am trying to update the status showing it RID capable in the FAA Dronezone registered inventory.

I competed the update. In the AeroScope section, should there be an Identification number there or do I have to enter that manually? If the latter, where do I get the ID number from? I am trying to update the status showing it RID capable in the FAA Dronezone registered inventory.
Never mind I found the answers. Your M2's RID number is 1581F+(a/c's serial number)+0

Now, the elephant in the room is: does it still work with Litchi?

Personally, I’m waiting and will just use my Dronetag until only good reviews come in just in case anyone finds any bugs with it.

Last edited:
Now, the elephant in the room is: does it still work with Litchi?

Personally, I’m waiting and will just use my Dronetag until only good reviews come in just in case anyone finds any bugs with it.
On another thread, a pilot (M2P) reported no issues with Litchi

I have the Mavic 2 Pro with the smart controller. After the update I got a 180 error Can't fly. Needed to update the smart controller even though it said up to date. Once it was upgraded I lost the error and could fly. Just thought I would post for anyone having problems.atnowandshows up on drorne scanner.

Reactions: Rattydude77

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13