DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RID firmware update is now live

mobilehomer

Reactions
This morning.

Glad to see DJI pulled in the timeline!

It’s good to see that they’ve delivered on their commitment to Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom owners. Now on to the actual FW updates, ugh.

Reactions: sadatoni
Just a reminder, update your inventory with the FAA showing you have a RID compliant aircraft and delete the "old" aircraft.

The FAA site is rejecting the remote ID when I enter it as not being valid.

Had a two part issue this morning after the update. Got a recalibrate vision system error. Mavic Pro 2 is up to date. So I went to DJI assistant 2 and watched the video to try and calibrate it. Can't move past the first section of the alignment. Second thing popped up was code 180 error can't takeoff. Updated the DJI Go 4 app, that took care of the issue with 180 code error. Still have the recalibrate Vision System. Using the Apple M1 Mac, I don't think it's compatible with DJI assistant. How can I calibrate the vision system. It won't let me do it thru DJI go 4 app, keeps redirecting back to DJI assistant. Is Remote ID effecting the vision system? any help is appreciated. I can still fly, but I wouldn't venture more then straight up and down for a sunset or sunrise shot. I'll try contacting a DJI rep in Az to see if there is a way to calibrate the vision system or if this current update is effecting it.

Had a two part issue this morning after the update. Got a recalibrate vision system error. Mavic Pro 2 is up to date. So I went to DJI assistant 2 and watched the video to try and calibrate it. Can't move past the first section of the alignment. Second thing popped up was code 180 error can't takeoff. Updated the DJI Go 4 app, that took care of the issue with 180 code error. Still have the recalibrate Vision System. Using the Apple M1 Mac, I don't think it's compatible with DJI assistant. How can I calibrate the vision system. It won't let me do it thru DJI go 4 app, keeps redirecting back to DJI assistant. Is Remote ID effecting the vision system? any help is appreciated. I can still fly, but I wouldn't venture more then straight up and down for a sunset or sunrise shot. I'll try contacting a DJI rep in Az to see if there is a way to calibrate the vision system or if this current update is effecting it.
I've had the recalibrate vision sensors for some time. Unfortunately there is no software for the M1 to complete the recalibration process or at least that's what DJI indicated. I'm in the same boat.

I've had the recalibrate vision sensors for some time. Unfortunately there is no software for the M1 to complete the recalibration process or at least that's what DJI indicated. I'm in the same boat.
I was able to get thru the process to calibrate it, at 0% for the last 10 minutes, seems to be just stuck at calculating = calibration information collected. I guess either get a PC, or send it to DJI, just seems frustrating.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas