Site
mavichelp.com
New firmware has been released for the Mavic 3. Here are the notable changes:
  • Added FocusTrack, MasterShots, and Timelapse

• Added RAW only photo format

• Improved RTH performance

• Improved obstacle avoidance performance

• Improved hover stability
The full list of changes are available in the Mavic 3 release notes on the Mavic 3 downloads page.

Reactions: tng7576650
New firmware has been released for the Mavic 3. Here are the notable changes:
  • Added FocusTrack, MasterShots, and Timelapse

• Added RAW only photo format

• Improved RTH performance

• Improved obstacle avoidance performance

• Improved hover stability
The full list of changes are available in the Mavic 3 release notes on the Mavic 3 downloads page.
got the firmware update but the app is unchanged on my iPhone and iPad so nothing appears to be available yet. I assume there will be an app update on the App Store?

Got Fly app updated & FW installed. One fix was "Fixed issue: abnormal color appeared in some scenarios". Did not fix my Magenta issue. In fact it's worse. It is now on both sides :(

Cheers, Jon

Attachments

• 121021_0008.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
  • FW.400Thumbs.jpg
    FW.400Thumbs.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 22
Got Fly app updated & FW installed. One fix was "Fixed issue: abnormal color appeared in some scenarios". Did not fix my Magenta issue. In fact it's worse. It is now on both sides :(

Cheers, Jon
Man that sure is not the news we wanted to hear.

Have you contacted DJI about it yet? Please post some screenshots when you can. Really sorry to hear this, but I am still clinging onto the hope it is a software issue which means it can and will be corrected.

Contacted DJI & they were addiment about sending it to them. I told them I expected the FW to fix it & it didn't & that this was my second one for the same issue. They still wanted it to be them to service my M3. I then said "I was not going to drag this out for a month & have the same issue again. I am in business & want to stay that way!" I then told them "all I need is a case number to send back to B&H. On hold another 4 times & finally got a case #.
I attached pictures in my original post here.

Cheers, Jon

Reactions: Point Zero
I think DJI wanting it back may be quite telling. Good job on getting a case number! Must have been a bad batch when the sensors were ordered and manufactured is my best guess right now.

Keep persevering dude, you'll get that perfect one eventually!

Contacted DJI & they were addiment about sending it to them. I told them I expected the FW to fix it & it didn't & that this was my second one for the same issue. They still wanted it to be them to service my M3. I then said "I was not going to drag this out for a month & have the same issue again. I am in business & want to stay that way!" I then told them "all I need is a case number to send back to B&H. On hold another 4 times & finally got a case #.
I attached pictures in my original post here.

Cheers, Jon
I thought B&H was good on returns and you can just return if you did not like or had an issue in 30 days (or to 2/1 with the holiday). Did B&H require a case number

Aside from enabling features, I am curious to know if any of the flight characteristics have been improved, especially OA.

Reactions: dirkclod
Aside from enabling features, I am curious to know if any of the flight characteristics have been improved, especially OA.
Feels the same to me, no difference, strange and sluggish, and doesn’t want to do combined movements smoothly. Seems to fly a little better with oa Off.

They listed some vague improvements without explaining what they actually do:
  • Improved RTH performance.
  • Improved obstacle avoidance performance.
  • Improved hover stability.
  • Fixed some bugs for remote controller.
  • Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev