DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 SUPER BATTERY due in tomorrow. At 7350 mAh it's over twice the original capacity

Craig Notts

Reactions
Hi all
tomorrow I should have received my modded Mavic Air 2 battery. With over twice the the original capacity at 7350 mAh. This has been tested to give around 45 minutes of actual flight time as opposed to the 26- 28 mins I currently get ( still very good). I will be filming a range of tests soon as weather allows, including how long it can actually hover and probably a few range tests and putting them on my youtube channel,
DJI Drone Adventures for anyone who is interested
As it is a new channel if you can't find me under DJI drone adventures then try searching:

DJI Mavic Air 2 drone over Bolsover Castle Derbyshire on YT

Cheers
Craig

Last edited:
Hi all
tomorrow I should have received my modded Mavic Air 2 battery. With over twice the the original capacity at 7350 mAh. This has been tested to give around 45 minutes of actual flight time as opposed to the 26- 28 mins I currently get ( still very good). I will be filming a range of tests soon as weather allows, including how long it can actually hover and probably a few range tests and putting them on my youtube channel,
DJI Drone Adventures for anyone who is interested
Cheers
Craig
Craig where did you get the battery modded from? I looked up DJI Drone Adventurers on YT but couldn't find anything.

Neat. I would have thought the existing batteries would use all the space inside them... this has better tech?

This battery is oversized compared to standard batteries, am I correct?

Google found me this:

Reactions: CLAYB.7 and lee82gx
I would imagine it is twice the size of a normal battery and sticks out that much. That would be fine with me for 50 minutes in the air!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard