DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 SUPER BATTERY due in tomorrow. At 7350 mAh it's over twice the original capacity

Sounds like a VERY bad idea with the potential to go south quickly (At terminal velocity) and void any warranties you have. (I doubt DJI Fly would even allow the props to spin up either as the voltages would be out of spec) Gotta love April 1st... ?

Sounds like a VERY bad idea with the potential to go south quickly (At terminal velocity) and void any warranties you have. (I doubt DJI Fly would even allow the props to spin up either as the voltages would be out of spec) Gotta love April 1st... ?

If engineered properly the voltage would remain the same while increasing the Mah.

Curious and watching this thread. I hope it delivers all the air time you anticipate. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Craig Notts
Wonderful news Craig.
Hope those super batteries are worth your while and allow extended flight time on our MA2! Hoping to see your vids soon.
Cheers my friend. I filmed my first hover test today to check it out and got over 44 mins , exactly what the seller claimed . Pretty good I would say. I should have it on YT by tomorrow. I do warn you though it is boring to watch it do nothing but hover but I wanted to make sure all was good before flying

It would only work as a joke if these things hadn’t been made before
Understood, but when someone mentioned he might be offering us an April Fools joke, the OP immediately posted "Oh you found out!" and I took that to mean he was admitting it was.

I know they have been working on such things in the past and I see the post about it costing roughly $70 from someone offering it back in 2019, I think. Since the OP said it was expensive and then stated it was 29quid, that would of course not seem expensive at all, for such a battery. Therefore, I too was thinking this was all a lark for April fools days, regardless of the time in the UK, not everyone takes noon as a cutoff point for joking.

It does appear that the OP is serious though from subsequent postings, so that sort of battery power would not be expensive at all, well at least not for probably most people on here, given the cost of an additional battery for that drone.

Hi all
tomorrow I should have received my modded Mavic Air 2 battery. With over twice the the original capacity at 7350 mAh. This has been tested to give around 45 minutes of actual flight time as opposed to the 26- 28 mins I currently get ( still very good). I will be filming a range of tests soon as weather allows, including how long it can actually hover and probably a few range tests and putting them on my youtube channel,
DJI Drone Adventures for anyone who is interested
As it is a new channel if you can't find me under DJI drone adventures then try searching:

DJI Mavic Air 2 drone over Bolsover Castle Derbyshire on YT

Cheers
Craig
Happy to hear about that battery. Let us know where you purchased it. UK or US company?
In your flight-time test, be sure to fly around rather more than just hovering. Your range test should be at least a part of that.

Happy to hear about that battery. Let us know where you purchased it. UK or US company?
In your flight-time test, be sure to fly around rather more than just hovering. Your range test should be at least a part of that.
Typically, for just record setting and sales propaganda a hover test is typical. Flying around costs more energy. Also, what did you mean by range test.... distance they can fly before having to turn around?

Hi yes I will do that. Hovering is less efficient than steady flying though so it may do even better in a usual flight

Reactions: everBit
In your flight-time test, be sure to fly around rather more than just hovering. Your range test should be at least a part of that

Here is the link

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas