DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app

Hi, I'm using android and Mini 2 and looks like that hack is working with latest updates but can anybody explain me why my 90mhz line is above all with or without hack? I know that this line is moving for ios but for android it should be in line with 90mhz? I'm right? Pics attached one with hack 2nd without hack.
Your first pic is FCC, the other one CE...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230616_150308_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230616_150308_Firefox.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 20
Your first pic is FCC, the other one CE...
Yes but why this line is not in line with 90mhz line? I know that ios has it but on android this line should be in line with 90mhz or I'm wrong? Maybe its because I was flying in yellow Warning Zone?

Attachments

• 354504184_795479615277581_7566434275601578310_n.jpg
    354504184_795479615277581_7566434275601578310_n.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 20
If I got it right, dronehacks has found a way to downgrade firmware on the Mini 2, allowing full hack. I have to get it confirmed before I will buy it ;)
But the 40$ you should have to pay for it is a great investment, and gets you free of all hazzle.

Hi, can anybody confirm that this fcc hack works with dji fly app 1.10.6? I'm currently on 1.10.1 and app offers update to 1.10.6... thanks

Reactions: Infide1
I've tried the patch it said success but when i go into dji fly i can see the signal line is still CE not FCC
Does it work on latest firmware on MA2? that's what my drone is at but not sure what im doing wrong.

This is what i did:

1) Plugged in usb cable to the bottom of the controller and to the phone, then turned the controller on
2) ran the app and patched successfully
3) switched the cable from bottom of controller to top of controller
4) turned on the power on MA2
5) ran dji fly to check transmission

Is this any different from what you are doing?
the same to me. the patch sais succesfull but the signal stays the same. I tried another hack, drone tweaks and it worked but it is not compatible with snapdragon 8 gen 2 (i have samsung s23 so it crashes. it worked fine on s22)

Hello All,
I have created an android app which allows switching from CE to FCC mode .

APK is attached , usage (currently need to use bottom type C port for patch only):
1.connect mavic air 2 controller bottom type C cable to your android device , turn on the controller .
2.run my application and press the patch button .
3.change your phone usb connection to normal top one.
4.then open DJI fly app normally and you can obsereve the change in the transmission tab .
Link to the apk
Works with mini 2 se
But once restarted (controller off drone off) have to repeat procedure as it resets

Many thanks 👍

When buying a new Mini 3 the remote prompts for update during the setup. Is there a way to flash not the latest firmware using dji assistant?

Thanks to Roberson Ricardo above for what follows below:

Ok, I did this, and it works.... But I suspect that the sequence is important. This is what I did:

1. Mine is a Mini 2 and it was on firmware 01.06.0200 with RC-N1 firmware 4.11.02 and DjiFly 1.9.4
2. I first upgraded DjiFly to 1.10.0
3. Then started drone and remote control. Ensured connection with drone and full GPS coverage.
4. Then unplug cable from top of RC, replug into bottom port on RC and ran Galbb patch.
5. Replug cable to top RC port and check Transmission Tab in DjiFly for FCC.
6. Then only go to About Tab in DjiFly and check for aircraft firmware update in the About Tab. Do the update to 1.07.0200.
7. Check and confirm that craft is still in FCC mode.
You can now switch off Mini 2 and RC-N1 RC, change craft battery, etc.....

And when you again power on the craft and remote, you'll see that the Mini 2 now is permanently in FCC mode. I have no idea how to now go back to CE mode, not that I would ever want to.

This is a complete game changer.... and I will now gladly stay on this combination of firmwares and Fly App.

Please comment if this works for you as well.
Hello guys, indeed i followed your advice and all steps and now i am in FCC mode, after all firmware updates and NFZ, etc, when i start the drone and controller i am in FCC without patch. Thank you!
Mine is mini2

Hello guys, indeed i followed your advice and all steps and now i am in FCC mode, after all firmware updates and NFZ, etc, when i start the drone and controller i am in FCC without patch. Thank you!
Mine is mini2
Good news, enjoy!

What firmwares (drone + RC) and fly app are you now on?

Hello All,
I have created an android app which allows switching from CE to FCC mode .

APK is attached , usage (currently need to use bottom type C port for patch only):
1.connect mavic air 2 controller bottom type C cable to your android device , turn on the controller .
2.run my application and press the patch button .
3.change your phone usb connection to normal top one.
4.then open DJI fly app normally and you can obsereve the change in the transmission tab .
Link to the apk
Hello Galbb, thank you for the info but you are talking in point "2. patch button! And also, in point 3. change your phone USB connection to normal top one!"
I have no idea what you are referring to. Can you be more explicit? I do have this FCC DJI Fly App but still experiencing Transmission problems.

Hello and Thank you for this great patch!

All works well on my Mini2 SE, latest firmware on RC and Drone!

Also Found version FCCDJIFly_1.8.0 (newest) on the Telegram channel, not tested yet.

the same to me. the patch sais succesfull but the signal stays the same. I tried another hack, drone tweaks and it worked but it is not compatible with snapdragon 8 gen 2 (i have samsung s23 so it crashes. it worked fine on s22)
Does the hack work with your s23 ultra?
I'm planning on buying a tablet with the Snapdragon 8 gen 2 🤔🤔
I hope they fixed it already

Hey people .

Anybody knows how i can install the app on a DJI SMART Controller ?
It is android based , but it has the DJI Fly app preinstalled and every time when i try to install it i am getting the following error " app not installed as package conflicts with an existing package "

Would really appreciate any help .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13