DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app

Привет, хорошее приложение, вы можете получить 5.8 и совершить с ним коммит. Для этого нужно с помощью 3uTools на Iphone создать фальшивый gps, включить на нем любой DjiFly, появится 5.8, подключить Android, снизу сделать патч.
После перезапуска коптера, если перед запуском DjiFly сделать патч снизу, частота 5.8 не слетает.

82,24,4,32,2,9,0,0,64,9,39,0,2,72,0,-1,-1,2,0,0,0,0,0,-127,31

Last edited:
It works perfectly on my Air 2s, newest firmware.
I did not fly for conclusion about the affective of FCC signal, but I checked in transmission tab and it works.

Many thanks to you !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-021421.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-021421.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20211124-021429.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-021429.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 102
Привет, хорошее приложение, вы можете получить 5.8 и совершить с ним коммит. Для этого нужно с помощью 3uTools на Iphone создать фальшивый gps, включить на нем любой DjiFly, появится 5.8, подключить Android, снизу сделать патч.
После перезапуска коптера, если перед запуском DjiFly сделать патч снизу, частота 5.8 не слетает.

How did you find the packet for this?

@galbb Interesting application!
Does it increase both the 2.4 and 5.8GHz bands?
(Drone Tweaks claims their paid software does: FCC mod for DJI Mini 2)

I am curious if you have any knowledge about how this patch compares to the "Boost Mode" found on the Mini 1 model.
It is my understanding that drone had three levels: CE, FCC, and Boost.
Boost mode means all software limits on the transceiver are lifted, resulting in even better range than FCC mode. Drone-Hacks offered the Boost mode for the Mini 1 but clearly state there is no such mode for the never drones (relation OccuSync 2.0?).

Do you think a "Boost Mode" could be made for OccuSync 2.0 controllers?
It would be very impressive if you could manage such a thing!

Regards,
Ithiloneth

DJI Mini 2
Novice
Northern Europe
Do you know that the Drone-Tweaks solution cost you 24€ every year? After 10 years you've paid 240€. You can not compare both.

How did you find the packet for this?
Disassembled your application, I'm sorry

You can get 5.8 and commit with it. To do this, you need to create a fake GPS using 3 tools on the Iphone, turn on any DjiFly on it, 5.8 will appear, connect Android, make a patch from below.
After restarting the copter, if you make a patch from below before starting DjiFly, the frequency of 5.8 does not fly off.

Last edited:
I thought it was the 5.8 ghz packet because it was in Russian(I don't speak Russian) and I don't remember the packet I used in the app.

It's ok that you dissembled my app
Disassembled your application, I'm sorry

I've tried the patch it said success but when i go into dji fly i can see the signal line is still CE not FCC
Does it work on latest firmware on MA2? that's what my drone is at but not sure what im doing wrong.

This is what i did:

1) Plugged in usb cable to the bottom of the controller and to the phone, then turned the controller on
2) ran the app and patched successfully
3) switched the cable from bottom of controller to top of controller
4) turned on the power on MA2
5) ran dji fly to check transmission

Is this any different from what you are doing?
Need power up MA2 and connected to controller, only after this, run "patch".
Information about FCC is only stored in drone, it is active, till drone is switched off.

You need to power on drone and RC for the hack and remain power on after the hack.
According your description you switch on power on MA2 after the hack, what means you did the hack without power on MA2.

Any word on whether the new remote firmware (V04.11.0032) prevents this software from working?

Last edited:
ok, so I have a question. If I install the hack, will it work after I power off the MA2 and controller, or will I need to install the hack every time I want to fly?
because from the topic I am getting a bit confused.
if I can install it once and fly with better signal from now on, I will be happy tu support your work.

So far I know will the hack not work anymore after power off drone and RC. You have not to install but to start the FCC Application after power on again. Why not try to power off and on and check if the FCC mode is still active and let us know the result.

82? Shouldn't the command start with 0x55?

I'm trying to patch the mini 2 but the app can't see the controller. I'm using the cable included with the fly more combo...tried also with another phone, I've followed the video procedure...any help?

82 , 24,4, ...
82? Разве команда не должна начинаться с 0x55?
правильно, 85, я ошибся в первой цифре, но не могу ее отредактировать

When i open the app to patch, it says no controller detected. Is it because im using type c to micro or because new firmware block this hack?

Reactions: brunoaduarte
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98