Mavic Air - Detailed Install & SNAFUs

Discussion in 'Mavic Air' started by moonlitnite, Feb 13, 2018.

1. moonlitnite

moonlitnite Well-Known Member

Yes, this begins with the typical unboxing blather and some "Phantom Days" background to set the stage, but in future parts of the story I'll take us through all the detailed installation steps... including my cockpit errors! More coming very soon and I welcome your feedback!

Michael
    California Travel Videos

2. moonlitnite

In Part 2 the Mavic installation setup begins and the hiccups began to surface:

I look forward to your feedback...

Michael

3. moonlitnite

cTv Mavic Air, Part 3, Detailed Installation Setup Failure, Errors & Success
    Mavic Air installation lessons learned after numerous glitches, gotcha's and fails. Sometimes setups go smoothly, other times - NOT SO MUCH. In Part 3, I experience the perils of DJI human interface oversights as well as my cockpit errors. Eventually I earn the rights of passage to eventually enjoy the maiden flight of my beloved new Mavic Air on Valentines Day in Sonoma County!