DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Fell Into River

Dji are such scum bags. Theyll never admit anything is their fault. And they have all the power they get to interpret the logs any way they want and you have to live with their verdict.
Ridiculous. Going to file a complaint with BBB. don't know if that would help but i'm sure i won't be worse off than current situation.

Thanks for the reply specialized, will call tomorrow and ask to have it reanalyzed. I am still getting
the run around from DJI support. I had a well known forum member analyze my .dat file and his analysis is as follows:

After time 283 (4:43) the was no pitch (elevator) input. In addition, the only throttle input after this time was positive.View attachment 21863

The incident was caused by a propulsion issue that started at time 283 secs (4:43) This can be seen by the unstable attitude with no control inputs and the motorSpeed data.
= View attachment 21864 View attachment 21865

DJI Still Claims the "crash" was due to pilot error. DJI Susan response on DJI forums is as follows:
I understand your depression completely. I would feel the same if I lost my drone.

Actually, the drone has been crashed at 04:43. At that time, p:8.1 r: 59.5 y: 73.2 means that the drone has been flipped over. You can find it from the below picture.

Therefore, our colleagues offered you the corresponding solution according to DJI's policy. Hope you could understand and let us know how would you like to proceed. If there is any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
183502mfvdqbob87z08ga0.png
I took another look and I'm going to have to agree with DJI on this one. There was a propulsion issue evidenced by the gyro, attitude and motor data starting at time 283.441. But, that was preceded roughly 0.1 secs before by the acceleration along the X axis. I.e., the Mavic ran into something before the propulsion issues started.
upload_2017-9-19_22-7-3.png
upload_2017-9-19_22-7-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-19_22-4-46.png
    upload_2017-9-19_22-4-46.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: MrsTreat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics