DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, awesome. I sure hope so! I am however prepared for it to be more than $399. I know things have been “leaked,” but I just remember everyone saying a certain price for Mavic Air before launch and it came like $100-$200 more than what we thought.
True. I'm going wait until it's at a local bestbuy before I buy. Gives times for reviews and firmware fix / updates.

Ah, awesome. I sure hope so! I am however prepared for it to be more than $399. I know things have been “leaked,” but I just remember everyone saying a certain price for Mavic Air before launch and it came like $100-$200 more than what we thought.
Flymore has been quoted for $499, so, you are right. Approximately $100 more.

Hope you don't mind me posting this video in this thread.

Also here's a new not seen before image:
(attached)
Source: DJI Mavic Mini leaked

Attachments

• DJI-Mavic-Mini.jpg
    DJI-Mavic-Mini.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
Hope you don't mind me posting this video in this thread.

Also here's a new not seen before image:
(attached)
Source: DJI Mavic Mini leaked
Thanks @zeeeegerman ! Although we may not always look at each others threads, We are sharing the same info!! My FB groups are going crazy right now!
You gotta love the DJI Mavic Series of Aircraft! No matter what size or tech! They deliver in one way or another! Kudos to DJI for giving us something to play with for the holidays!

Last edited:
Reactions: zeeeegerman
Thanks @zeeeegerman ! Although we may not always look at each others threads, We are sharing the same info!! My FB groups are going crazy right now!
You gotta love the DJI Mavic Series of Aircraft! No matter what size or tech! They deliver in one way or another! Kudos to DJI for giving us something to play with for the holidays!
Nice which groups are yours?

Nice which groups are yours?
With all due respect to the Mavic Pilots forum rules of engagement, I am not at disclosure to reveal, however. We are in the same ballpark!! Thumbswayup

Wow! The prop guard cage is foldable like the landing pads I have! Although I don’t need the cage, It is cool to see it as part of the flymore. Just in case? Haha, lol.... :p

So does that mean with the prop guards on it you'll need to have the drone registered since it'll probably be over 250 grams? Unless it weighs less than 5 grams!
the mavic mini actually weighs 249 grams so yes the prop cage will make it over.. However if used for indoor flight it doesnt matter.

I got that email recently as well. I seriously CAN NOT WAIT!!!

What are the odds that DJI has stock to ship on the 30th?
I'm curious is it's not already stocked at local stores like bestbuy and online Newegg for shipment as soon as it's announced. Also would YouTubers already have theirs for day 1 review?

What are the odds that DJI has stock to ship on the 30th?
usually dji gives 1 store an exclusive for a limited time b4 all dealers are allowed to sell (speculating)

lets see

stay tuned for an epic fly b4 you buy event to be posted once we get the green light from DJI

usually dji gives 1 store an exclusive for a limited time b4 all dealers are allowed to sell (speculating)

lets see

stay tuned for an epic fly b4 you buy event to be posted once we get the green light from DJI
Fly before you buy? I'm sort of lost. Does that mean people are allowed at certain stores to demo the unit before buying.

Fly before you buy? I'm sort of lost. Does that mean people are allowed at certain stores to demo the unit before buying.
Exactly! When purchased from DDS you can fly b4 you buy
We have the largest indoor drone facility on the east coast were you can actually fly b4 u buy. Launch Party Event will be held in Flemington, NJ on the first day its available.

You will be able to test fly the mavic mini and bring it home if you wish on the same day. We are allocating a lot of stock for the forum B4 we just list it on amazon

STAY TUNED

Exactly! When purchased from DDS you can fly b4 you buy
We have the largest indoor drone facility on the east coast were you can actually fly b4 u buy. Launch Party Event will be held in Flemington, NJ on the first day its available.

You will be able to test fly the mavic mini and bring it home if you wish on the same day. We are allocating a lot of stock for the forum B4 we just list it on amazon

STAY TUNED

That's amazing - you guys will clean up! If I ever visit New Jersey I'll be sure to drop in for a visit.

Reactions: DDS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott