DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Fell out of the Sky

sboppart

Reactions
I was flying my mini back as it only had 23% battery left. At H64m and D82m, it fell out of the sky spiralling down (with 22% battery and 14 SATs locked on). It was not windy as the trees on the other side of the park were not moving at all, and it did not hit anything. I did a pre-flight check on all props prior to flying and it was all good. The left arm is broken and the gimbal is missing a part now (I couldn't find it).

I tried uploading the flight log but it kept saying "export failed" and don't know what to do at this point. Any help would be great! (I do not have the DJI Care Protection Plan).

Attachments

• IMG_3811.JPG
    IMG_3811.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3812.JPG
    IMG_3812.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3813.JPG
    IMG_3813.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Re the logs, connect your phone to a computer via a cable and have the computer copy, note copy, the DAT and txt logs to appropriately named folders.

The first post of this thread is well worth reading Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide time consuming yes but well worth it.

With regards to the remains of the drone, was the missing propellor blade by the drone?
Can you post a photo of the break in the remains of the propellor blade, certain types of failure leave marks on the break surfaces that some people can interpret (not me).

I see the gimbal arm cover is missing but is the lens cover also missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chicoutay Frimas
The drone landed on a roof and bounced off onto the ground... I couldn’t find any pieces that had fallen off of it (maybe still on the roof?). Yes the lens cover is also missing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan