DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots App (Admins?)

RoadieMunky

Reactions
Hi Admins,
Not sure where to post this or e-mail this, so thought i'd stick it here. Feel free to tell me off if I'm in the wrong place.
Anyways, My phone (android) recently updated (can't remember what app or what kind of system update),
but it did say that Mavic Pilots app was no longer compatible and to update the app. But there has been no app update from your end, and I was wondering if you know about this and/or if there is an update coming?, as my Mavic Pilots app no longer works and crashes as soon as I open the app.
Thanks for any help/feedback on this.

Hi Admins,
Not sure where to post this or e-mail this, so thought i'd stick it here. Feel free to tell me off if I'm in the wrong place.
Anyways, My phone (android) recently updated (can't remember what app or what kind of system update),
but it did say that Mavic Pilots app was no longer compatible and to update the app. But there has been no app update from your end, and I was wondering if you know about this and/or if there is an update coming?, as my Mavic Pilots app no longer works and crashes as soon as I open the app.
Thanks for any help/feedback on this.
Are you referring to the DJI app?

No I think he is talking about the app for these forums.
Just use your web browser would be my advice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121