DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO STROBON LIGHTS

PressMan

Reactions
Hello from Ireland,
The Stroban Cee Lights & Flash Fill in Light is it safe to place them on certain places on the Mavic Pro....see this video clip link
where they are placed....do you think that is a safe place from the point of Satelittes/GPS contact???

Most people attach them to either the legs, or to landing gear extenders.

@msinger has purpose made Mavic mounts on his web site mate, check them out (I've got some, they're great!)

Reactions: Gray_seagull
Most people attach them to either the legs, or to landing gear extenders.

@msinger has purpose made Mavic mounts on his web site mate, check them out (I've got some, they're great!)
Thanks,
Did you view the video?? do you think there are any problems with attaching as per video clip..

I placed mine under the "armpits" with a little square of velcro. Green on right, red on left, as in standard navigation. That way, it still folds when they are removed but from the air only one is visible at a time, giving you orientation.
BTW they have no effect on RF or GPS.

I placed mine under the "armpits" with a little square of velcro. Green on right, red on left, as in standard navigation. That way, it still folds when they are removed but from the air only one is visible at a time, giving you orientation.
BTW they have no effect on RF or GPS.
Robert,
Thanks for reply, much appreciated. just wondering have you to take them off before folding drone?? So under the 'armpits' means the lights are shining down, would you think of putting them on the front outer side of the arms as you turning the copter for home the lights are very prominent & you can fold away in your bag without removing same.

Thanks for reply, much appreciated. just wondering have you to take them off before folding drone?? So under the 'armpits' means the lights are shining down, would you think of putting them on the front outer side of the arms as you turning the copter for home the lights are very prominent & you can fold away in your bag without removing same.

Yes, I take mine off to fold up. I also choose that position because there is no downward airflow disruption, but honestly it probably isn't a big deal anywhere else.

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan