DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Repair and Drone Help in General...

emed2020

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic recently. Asked this forum for recommendations for a repair service. Overwhelmingly folks recommended Thunderdrones.
Rob at Thunderdrones fixed me up in no time! Excellent service, excellent turn-around, excellent price!
If you're in need of repair assistance as I was, I couldn't recommend anyone more strongly.
I was back in the air in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost of the other repair services I looked into prior to finding Thunderdrones.

I crashed my Mavic recently. Asked this forum for recommendations for a repair service. Overwhelmingly folks recommended Thunderdrones.
Rob at Thunderdrones fixed me up in no time! Excellent service, excellent turn-around, excellent price!
If you're in need of repair assistance as I was, I couldn't recommend anyone more strongly.
I was back in the air in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost of the other repair services I looked into prior to finding Thunderdrones.

I really appreciate the comment and thank you for your business.

Just last Sunday, I brought to @Thunderdrones a product I owned that was involved in a crash. He didn't offer to fix it, nor wanted to. I couldn't believe it. To think he doesn't fix cars. :p

@Cyberpower678 The team DID get your racing creation airborne and stable, sorta.

Sorry I couldnt help on your car. Your car might be better taken care of by this guy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The team DID get your creation airborne and stable, sorta.

Sorry I couldnt help on your car. Your car might be better taken car of by this guy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney