DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Repair and Drone Help in General...

emed2020

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic recently. Asked this forum for recommendations for a repair service. Overwhelmingly folks recommended Thunderdrones.
Rob at Thunderdrones fixed me up in no time! Excellent service, excellent turn-around, excellent price!
If you're in need of repair assistance as I was, I couldn't recommend anyone more strongly.
I was back in the air in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost of the other repair services I looked into prior to finding Thunderdrones.

I crashed my Mavic recently. Asked this forum for recommendations for a repair service. Overwhelmingly folks recommended Thunderdrones.
Rob at Thunderdrones fixed me up in no time! Excellent service, excellent turn-around, excellent price!
If you're in need of repair assistance as I was, I couldn't recommend anyone more strongly.
I was back in the air in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost of the other repair services I looked into prior to finding Thunderdrones.

I really appreciate the comment and thank you for your business.

Just last Sunday, I brought to @Thunderdrones a product I owned that was involved in a crash. He didn't offer to fix it, nor wanted to. I couldn't believe it. To think he doesn't fix cars. :p

@Cyberpower678 The team DID get your racing creation airborne and stable, sorta.

Sorry I couldnt help on your car. Your car might be better taken care of by this guy.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31