DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Arrives today

Reactions
Big Howdy to all you guys OOoooh it's like christmas when I was a kid. Been up since the sparrow fart waiting for my mini to arrive. Having had the 3Pro4k for 3 years, things were getting a bit stale, mainly because of the size of the whole package. Also, the noise creates lots of attention. With the Mini, it'll be used much more for why it was bought in the first place. Documenting my Narrowboat life cruising the English Canal system. Cant wait. . I am not reading too much into all the negative views at the moment. I realise after flying for 4 years now, that there are idiots with drones that do not know which way is up. So there will always be "fly aways" ha ha ha more likely they flew it away and didn't know how to get it back etc etc....

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Can't wait to see some videos of narrow-boat life. The MM ought to be perfect.
I've just started taking mine for "video walks" where I let it fly along low like it's a dog just ahead of me

Welcome to the forum! :)

Big Howdy to all you guys OOoooh it's like christmas when I was a kid. Been up since the sparrow fart waiting for my mini to arrive. Having had the 3Pro4k for 3 years, things were getting a bit stale, mainly because of the size of the whole package. Also, the noise creates lots of attention. With the Mini, it'll be used much more for why it was bought in the first place. Documenting my Narrowboat life cruising the English Canal system. Cant wait. . I am not reading too much into all the negative views at the moment. I realise after flying for 4 years now, that there are idiots with drones that do not know which way is up. So there will always be "fly aways" ha ha ha more likely they flew it away and didn't know how to get it back etc etc....
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23