DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

grizzard

Reactions
Across the Internet there are RV Review sites that you can check out before you head out on vacation in your little/Big Motorhome, 5th Wheel, or Travel Trailer. Some are pretty descriptive with a few pictures and then there are many that are lacking in detail so you don't know what you're getting into until you get there. There are NO RV DRONE Park Reviews specifically by AIR which if you think about it, could give a pretty good overall picture of the grounds. upkeep and perhaps of great view of the surrounding countryside and/or mountains. It seems to me if there was a national database of "RV by Drones" it might draw a pretty good viewership, many of whom have have plenty of discretionary income and advertisers might have an interest. You could give "attaboy" points to those who upload somewhat like Google does when you contribute photos to places that you've been. This database could place a link to each park specifically to a Park Review site for more details on the ground and pricing. Now if someone took ownership of this idea as a business enterprise they could spend the entire summer months RVing at interesting RV Parks and then write the whole thing off as a business expense?? If you just retired .... it might be the perfect excuse to travel anywhere you like on business expense, photograph the surrounding beauty by drone and make a little money besides. No?

Reactions: Odinbear and normr
Drones are no secret to the RV community.
I own both an RV and a Mavic, and there are detailed maps that a drone picture would do little to expand on.

Drones are no secret to the RV community.
I own both an RV and a Mavic, and there are detailed maps that a drone picture would do little to expand on.
I disagree .... There is nothing like being there in 1st person rather than in text. Drones don't lie. :D

If one could sell this idea to a sponsor to foot the costs of traveling to locations, could be a dream promo for an event co, & Drone pilot!
Maps of locations are one thing, but drone photos would be a great idea, Picture worth a thousand words!
Sponsors- Google maps, McNally map books, provincial tourist/travel associations, maybe an RV co.

I disagree .... There is nothing like being there in 1st person rather than in text. Drones don't lie. :D

I'm not sure what you are offering here that isn't available.
There are scores of reviews on every RV site, from first person sources, and detailed maps as well.
If you think a drone picture is something that adds significant value above what is available, OK.

I'm not sure what you are offering here that isn't available.
There are scores of reviews on every RV site, from first person sources, and detailed maps as well.
If you think a drone picture is something that adds significant value above what is available, OK.
I think a moving picture is always more attractive than a still photo. Extra value? I don't know ... it is just an idea. There are many ways to create cash flow and a lot of ideas do hit paydirt and a lot don't, for sure. But I think the right person with the right amount of enthusiasm might make it doable and a way of life for at least a few years. A challenge in any case ... and maybe a fun one to boot.

I think a moving picture is always more attractive than a still photo. Extra value? I don't know ... it is just an idea. There are many ways to create cash flow and a lot of ideas do hit paydirt and a lot don't, for sure. But I think the right person with the right amount of enthusiasm might make it doable and a way of life for at least a few years. A challenge in any case ... and maybe a fun one to boot.

Do you own an RV?

Reactions: grizzard
If one could sell this idea to a sponsor to foot the costs of traveling to locations, could be a dream promo for an event co, & Drone pilot!
Maps of locations are one thing, but drone photos would be a great idea, Picture worth a thousand words!
Sponsors- Google maps, McNally map books, provincial tourist/travel associations, maybe an RV co.
I agree entirely. And by showing up and filming specific RV rallies, these events could be put on a small 4GB stick and sold as souvenirs at closing. Or maybe as an incentive to attend? And who doesn't want memories of where they have been? For ground work you could use the Katana making your 4K Mavic (stabilized)videos along with the aerial stuff ,............ maybe 2.7K flying the edges but zooming in and filming. Just ideas .. but that's how all ventures start.

Reactions: frankiez
Do you own an RV?
I do yes ... since 2003. We just returned from a vacation and I filmed 5 places and uploaded Mavic videos ..... Eagle Ridge Ranch, McCrea Bridge Campground, Wagonhammer RV, Elk Mountain RV, Village of the Trees RV

I do yes ... since 2003. We just returned from a vacation and I filmed 5 places and uploaded Mavic videos ..... Eagle Ridge Ranch, McCrea Bridge Campground, Wagonhammer RV, Elk Mountain RV, Village of the Trees RV

Have you approached anybody to try to sell those videos?

I think there is a bigger and easier point to make... everyone has ideas. If I had a nickel for every great idea I had, I'd be rich. So we are really talking about execution. You may or may not have a good idea. But unless you are prepared to move forward and do it yourself, it does not matter if it's a great idea or not.

I think there is a bigger and easier point to make... everyone has ideas. If I had a nickel for every great idea I had, I'd be rich. So we are really talking about execution. You may or may not have a good idea. But unless you are prepared to move forward and do it yourself, it does not matter if it's a great idea or not.
Yep, and I expressed mine. Perhaps it will strike a chord with someone and they will see a way to build on it and grow it into something. I just like to be open minded and positive about possibilities. I see naysayers stuck where they were 10 years ago. Perseverance is the key to any success.

I am 14 and I make money doing real estate photography.
That's a great idea and I hope it proves out for you do you just take still shots or do you use the mavic with video also? And is it by the hour or is it by the job? My neighbor does that with an Inspire 4
but I think he only takes still pictures.

That's a great idea and I hope it proves out for you do you just take still shots or do you use the mavic with video also? And is it by the hour or is it by the job? My neighbor does that with an Inspire 4
but I think he only takes still pictures.
I do it by the job and I do pictures and vids. Thanks!

I do it by the job and I do pictures and vids. Thanks!
You are a bright star in your generation! If you are 14 and you have a job there's no doubt that success is in your future, no matter which vocation you pick. Now that's confidence that shines. Congratulations, your good luck is in your ambition and perseverance, and not luck at all.

Reactions: Ohana
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78