DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first attempt at Sphere Mode

ShawnIde

Reactions
Hey Guys...

Here is my first attempt at Sphere mode on the DJI Mavic Pro. I am amazed at how fast it is. Have you tried this new mode?

Reactions: Slatz and Cbslagle
I would like to, but despite being on the latest FW and App version I don't see pano mode in the photo options...

Can you screen shot the Pano options you have? This is what iTunes says:

What's New in Version 4.1.18
Mavic Pro:
- Added Pano shooting modes (with firmware v 1.4.1.0 or above).

Is that the App Version and Firmware that you have? I had to plug my Mavic into the computer to update it.

Here is the download page for the DJI Assistant: Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads
(Scroll down to the Downloads section)

Last edited:
I'm very familiar with the upgrade process.. I'll check the exact versions when I get home tonight.

I'm very familiar with the upgrade process.. I'll check the exact versions when I get home tonight.
Cool... Mine usually updates via WiFi, but this time I had to do it the hard way.

well turns out despite the fact that the app was telling me I was on latest FW I wasn't.. I upgraded from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 using the DJI Assistant and now I have pano mode.. will test it when I get out to play

Reactions: ShawnIde
Hi, what’s are the apps you’re using to adjust your sphere phot? Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi