Here's my solution to the 5.5" mount:
  • Compact - Almost same L x W of CrystalSky
  • Portable - It can stay attached to the CrystalSky
  • Protection - Has an option for snap-on lid
  • Retains the Mavic Pro controller handling
  • Does not block the controller screen
  • Easy to set up just like cell phones
  • It is strong. Made of strong plastic.
  • It works great and it is so light! It weigh only 1.85 oz (52 gms).
DSC04595.jpg DSC04597.jpg DSC04601.jpg DSC04608.jpg DSC04611.jpg DSC04613.jpg DSC04618.jpg DSC04622.jpg

Last edited:
Ergonomics is great. Just like if a phone is attached except the screen is higher now. There is nothing that covers the antenna at the top of CrystalSky and the controls at both sides and bottom of CrystalSky are all accessible.

DSC04624.jpg DSC04629.jpg

Reactions: Mr G
Did you make it yourself? Or, is it available for purchase? I am a bit disenchanted with the Mavmount and jumped on that bandwagon too soon. I realized to late that I can't fit it all in the Mavic Fly More bag, and secondly that a screwdriver is required to mount and dismount the CS.

Reactions: Auspete
i like the knurled bolts , trying to find a UK supplier but proving difficult to source :/

Looks awesome. Would definitely be interested in one. Have a friend that has a top notch 3D printer.

Why purchasing a CS expansive with a 5.5 screen ? Use your phone ! Or take a IPad

I wasn't sure I'd like the 5.5 screen but I do. It is a nice screen. I had no problem standing in direct sun with no hood. I'll still use an Ipad because of the mapping apps.

I wasn't sure I'd like the 5.5 screen but I do. It is a nice screen. I had no problem standing in direct sun with no hood. I'll still use an Ipad because of the mapping apps.

And CS has also GPS ?

Please let me know when or if you have one of these clever babies for sale!
I made it myself through commercial 3D printing. It is ready now. I plan to offer it at no profit for me. It is still pending decision if I can provide the link.
I made it myself through commercial 3D printing. It is ready now. I plan to offer it at no profit for me. It is still pending decision if I can provide the link.
Here's my solution to the 5.5" mount:
  • Compact - Almost same L x W of CrystalSky
  • Portable - It can stay attached to the CrystalSky
  • Protection - Has a snap-on lid
  • Retains the Mavic Pro controller handling
  • Does not block the controller screen
  • Easy to set up just like cell phones
  • It is strong. Made of strong plastic.
  • It works great and it is so light! It weigh only 1.85 oz (52 gms).
View attachment 19437 View attachment 19438 View attachment 19439 View attachment 19440 View attachment 19441 View attachment 19442 View attachment 19443 View attachment 19444

Looks great! Best solution I've seen. Ready or order. Thanks for doing a great design & implementation!

Reactions: TopQuark
I'd like the file also. I bought a mount from Evolution3 yet I am just now happy with the way it sits on the RC either blocking the antenna or the RC screen. Lemme know when you get the file up and I'll find someone with a 3D printer to build it for me. Thanks bud!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent