DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EdRyding1

Reactions
A short drone film I have made recently of birds of prey searching for food with the DJI Mavic Pro! Please give it a watch it you have a spare 2 mins. Appreciate all feedback :)

(P.S. I know it's not color graded, my laptop froze and for that day wouldn't allow me to retner Premiere Pro so had to make do with this, sorry!)

A short drone film I have made recently of birds of prey searching for food with the DJI Mavic Pro! Please give it a watch it you have a spare 2 mins. Appreciate all feedback :)

(P.S. I know it's not color graded, my laptop froze and for that day wouldn't allow me to retner Premiere Pro so had to make do with this, sorry!)

Awesome video! I'm assuming you understand that these birds will indeed attack your drone? I'm actually very surprised they didn't tbh. Perhaps its because whatever species that is just simply will not. I'm not an expert on birds, but I nearly lost my drone around my house 1 day before I left for my Cancun trip, which would have sucked. Be careful out there!

I think they were feeding on flying insects. That's also probably the only reason they were not territorial this time. Normally these birds would not accept any other bird of prey above their hunting area, including a mavic. Next time you see any kind of bird of prey you'd better be safe than sorry and get out of there

Nice shots though. I'm curious about the color graded end result.

Nice video. You are lucky you still have your Drone. They will take the Drone right out or the sky.

Great video. Good to see some action rather than scenic shots. (Although I agree with others you are one lucky dude to still have your drone)

Great video, but you are a braver man than I

Nice vid, bro

As soon as I started flying my drone 'Bud" I attracted the attention of a magpie which marked it and swooped every time I flew.

Then the little beak-bandit was smart enough to connect me with 'Bud' PERSONALLY, after I can only assume, observing me Landing Bud and walking away with it.

I can't leave my apartment now without 'Beaker' as I have named her, swooping at me

She'll actually impact on my head now.

I think its hard-out crak-up - I have a bird obsessed with me, haha.

Got some awesome footage of her in the air and also attacking me.

Red kites...generally feed on carrion. They were once endangered in the UK due to farmers poisoning the in the beleif they would kill lambs. They are now fairly well re established particularly along the M40 corridor, around Stokenchurch and Amersham

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi