DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from England, London

RobertJames

Reactions
Howdy all. With my birthday coming up next week, wife decided I was allowed to get a drone at long last. I'm getting the Mavic Air 2 having previously flown it with Dad having one.

Already have been looking at various videos online as to how best to not screw it up too quickly. Will buy the Mavic Refresh aswell. Probably going to get the little noodle things to stop me from drowning the poor thing. Looking forward to seeing what I can capture, ive got some plans to take it to a day of Airsoft (Paintball without the paint) and get some action shots there.

See you around

Rob

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
We also have a video/picture section and 1 for your YT/Vimeo channel Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Howdy all. With my birthday coming up next week, wife decided I was allowed to get a drone at long last. I'm getting the Mavic Air 2 having previously flown it with Dad having one.

Already have been looking at various videos online as to how best to not screw it up too quickly. Will buy the Mavic Refresh aswell. Probably going to get the little noodle things to stop me from drowning the poor thing. Looking forward to seeing what I can capture, ive got some plans to take it to a day of Airsoft (Paintball without the paint) and get some action shots there.

See you around

Rob
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+