DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Owner from Cumming, GA

beachboy301

Reactions
Hello all! Glad to finally be joining you in the air. Lots of YouTube knowledge but now time to put it in action. Registered and flew is shortly to ensure all was good and it was. Ordered some must have accessories and now just need to find time to begin getting experience. Hope to learn from you all. Thanks. Happy flying.

Hello all! Glad to finally be joining you in the air. Lots of YouTube knowledge but now time to put it in action. Registered and flew is shortly to ensure all was good and it was. Ordered some must have accessories and now just need to find time to begin getting experience. Hope to learn from you all. Thanks. Happy flying.
Well, “Welcome to the group!” New here myself (2 months). There’s so much to learn and the manual wasn’t a lot of help. Likewise, a number of the YouTube offerings. So many of them have no real focus, it’s just some guy with a drone and a camera. That being said however, there are several videos put up by folks who have a good idea of what their doing. Rambling information is pretty worthless but a guy with a plan is worth searching for.

Showed my 10 y.o. granddaughter how to fly it and she did well, careful and observant. Then I said “Watch this!”, put it in FAST mode and promptly flew it head first into the backyard fence. Back to DJI for a replacement. Have fun!

Welcome to the forum, from Sandy Springs, GA. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Don’t know if the smoke from Augusta has made its way up there but down here in Atlanta it’s resulting in a beautiful sunset right now. Unfortunately I can’t get in the air to snap any shots.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan