DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Flyers (Platinum or Pro)

fozza

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I've got a pre order in for the MPP upgrading from a P3A. There seems to be a few newbies like me coming to the Mavic party with this model so was wondering if you seasoned flyers could give us some pointers and advice on things like good websites to check out, good you tube channels for tutorials or mavic content, what accessories are good or necessary to have? Any good companion apps etc.

All advice gratefully received

WEBSITES:

YOUTUBE :

APPS:

ACCESSORIES:

Reactions: fozza
Knowing they exist is half the battle ;)

New MVPP owner as well as first time flyer here as well - Patiently waiting for my order to be shipped. In the mean time, I'm practicing up and watching as many videos as possible.

Hi Guys,

I've got a pre order in for the MPP upgrading from a P3A. There seems to be a few newbies like me coming to the Mavic party with this model so was wondering if you seasoned flyers could give us some pointers and advice on things like good websites to check out, good you tube channels for tutorials or mavic content, what accessories are good or necessary to have? Any good companion apps etc.

All advice gratefully received

WEBSITES:

YOUTUBE :

APPS:

ACCESSORIES:
Like you, I am upgrading from a P3, a fine machine. But I wanted more range on my property. I am waiting on accessories. I've heard some say the bag is too small or didn't fit somethings very well, especially extra batteries. There are some attractive batteries for as low as about $20 online. I'll accumulate the accessories I think I'll need and then seek the bag. Want to fly a bit, too, and be sure there are no issues before buying a bunch of accessories.

Watch this video this guy does a great job of packing everything from the fly more combo into the DJI bag provided:

As for purchasing cheap batteries off websites like Ebay and Amazon I would be very careful with using them in the Mavic as China is known for replicating drone batteries and selling them as cheap counterparts to the DJI original battery. Last thing you want is to have a battery malfunction during flight!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21