DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic pilot.

Reactions
Long time professional pilot, short time Mavic pilot. For many years did aerial photography and it was sometimes a little hairy to get the pictures my clients needed and the cost to obtain them was quite high. Now, I find I can get pictures of high quality with the drone at a much smaller cost. As soon as I get my part 107 done I will be able to use the drone for business and the plane for getting the heck out of here when I need to get away. By the way, I'm learning a lot from this forum. Thanks.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the adventure . ;)

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge gear for your Mavic.

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Long time professional pilot, short time Mavic pilot. For many years did aerial photography and it was sometimes a little hairy to get the pictures my clients needed and the cost to obtain them was quite high. Now, I find I can get pictures of high quality with the drone at a much smaller cost. As soon as I get my part 107 done I will be able to use the drone for business and the plane for getting the heck out of here when I need to get away. By the way, I'm learning a lot from this forum. Thanks.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Good luck on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo