DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New owner of a used Mavic Pro, Wales UK

VVill

Reactions
Hello all,

Firstly, wow, from my brief scan through this forum I am genuinely amazed at the level of knowledge and expertise on display.

I've been a long time admirer of the Mavic Pro and have been waiting patiently for the price to drop enough to snap one up. A few years and several nervous eBay auctions later and I am now the proud owner of a cheap, used, and (seemingly) good condition Mavic Pro.

I'm in love. I previously owned a Parrot Bebop and fought every second to wrestle that crazy beast under my control. After 4 flights with this new beauty I can safely say the Mavic Pro is a different experience entirely. Pure bliss to handle!

Anyway, thank you for running such an informative forum, I'm already learning the lingo, if there is anything subtle to look out for in a used Mavic Pro beyond obvious "jello effect" and "swollen batteries" I'd be keen to hear your advice.

Thanks and happy flying.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hiya, and welcome to the forum! :)

Where in Wales are you? I went to university in Cardiff (a long time ago....) and used to live near Ruthin (also a long time ago).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City Enjoyed reading your very first paragraph about this forum. With WOW, the level of knowledge found on this forum. I like to compare this forum to a tree, which has many branches to produce fine fruit, each branch helps the tree to flourish. We all contribute one way or another. You can benefit by gaining knowledge and confidence by asking questions. And, by searching on Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Fly safe and have fun.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

WELCOME to the forum :)

Hello all,

Firstly, wow, from my brief scan through this forum I am genuinely amazed at the level of knowledge and expertise on display.

I've been a long time admirer of the Mavic Pro and have been waiting patiently for the price to drop enough to snap one up. A few years and several nervous eBay auctions later and I am now the proud owner of a cheap, used, and (seemingly) good condition Mavic Pro.

I'm in love. I previously owned a Parrot Bebop and fought every second to wrestle that crazy beast under my control. After 4 flights with this new beauty I can safely say the Mavic Pro is a different experience entirely. Pure bliss to handle!

Anyway, thank you for running such an informative forum, I'm already learning the lingo, if there is anything subtle to look out for in a used Mavic Pro beyond obvious "jello effect" and "swollen batteries" I'd be keen to hear your advice.

Thanks and happy flying.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR