DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Missouri

SilverArrow

Reactions
Hey guys & gals,

Just got my new Mavic Pro Platinum last week. Due to the weather I didn’t get to give ‘er a spin until the last couple days while visiting my dad in Arizona.
By chance, ran into a guy at an airfield while watching some rc planes who happened to be a member of this forum. The guy was unbelievably friendly and helpful. Showed me how to set up the app and walked me thru sport mode. BluesDragon, your help and knowledge were priceless and much appreciated!
I’ve been looking over this forum for a few weeks and look forward to picking y’alls brains for information and advice.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: SilverArrow
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: SilverArrow
Hey guys & gals,

Just got my new Mavic Pro Platinum last week. Due to the weather I didn’t get to give ‘er a spin until the last couple days while visiting my dad in Arizona.
By chance, ran into a guy at an airfield while watching some rc planes who happened to be a member of this forum. The guy was unbelievably friendly and helpful. Showed me how to set up the app and walked me thru sport mode. BluesDragon, your help and knowledge were priceless and much appreciated!
I’ve been looking over this forum for a few weeks and look forward to picking y’alls brains for information and advice.
Howdy from Wyoming @SilverArrow , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc