DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot out of Brooklyn, NY

Meanee

Reactions
So, after struggling with custom-made drones, I decided to put those on hold, and give Mavic a shot. I am in Brooklyn, NY. But as it always goes, my hobbies are too "weird" for my friends to join in (skydiving, scuba, drones, piloting planes).

I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to drone flying, so if anyone around feels like doing some flights together, hit me up.

Reactions: dirkclod
So, after struggling with custom-made drones, I decided to put those on hold, and give Mavic a shot. I am in Brooklyn, NY. But as it always goes, my hobbies are too "weird" for my friends to join in (skydiving, scuba, drones, piloting planes).

I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to drone flying, so if anyone around feels like doing some flights together, hit me up.
Howdy from Wyoming Maenee, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming Maenee, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Awesome. Considering I don't have a whole lot of people to learn from, I will be stuck reading this forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I’m in Staten Island maybe we can meet up one day?

Reactions: scottsimon1979

Hey, I'm also flying out of Brooklyn, what kind of ranges are you getting? There is so much interference in this neighborhood that I'm sort of maxed out at 1200 feet or so

Hey, I'm also flying out of Brooklyn, what kind of ranges are you getting? There is so much interference in this neighborhood that I'm sort of maxed out at 1200 feet or so
I didn't get to do a lot of longer-distance flying. I was in Marine Park RC field and went to Belt with no issues. Also out of Flushing Meadows RC field, flew to World Expo site over the lake. It's about 3000 feet straight, and I lost no reception and ran into zero issues. Only challenging part was making it back due to heavy winds. Flew back in sport mode, getting about 10mph ground speed.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe