DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Note 8 vs. Iphone X

Which do you prefer?

• Samsung Note 8

• iPhone X

• Both suck. Other

• I'm too poor to own either so I still have a flip phone.

Results are only viewable after voting.

brad_rector

Reactions
I'm really curious what everyone prefers whether you use it with your DJI product or not. Are you a Samsung fanboy or an Apple fanboy and why?

NO FIGHTING! :p:D

I recently bought the Note 8 as an upgrade from the Note 4. switched from Apple about 6 years ago and the new Note 8 is one of the best devices I've ever owned (although I rated the Sony Z1 very highly).
I still have the Note 4 which I have wiped and put the bare minimum of apps on it, and I use to fly the mavic with. Was initially really worried about the DJI Go 4 app and the problems with android but touch wood haven't had any problems and the app has never crashed on me.

I recently bought the Note 8 as an upgrade from the Note 4. switched from Apple about 6 years ago and the new Note 8 is one of the best devices I've ever owned (although I rated the Sony Z1 very highly).
I still have the Note 4 which I have wiped and put the bare minimum of apps on it, and I use to fly the mavic with. Was initially really worried about the DJI Go 4 app and the problems with android but touch wood haven't had any problems and the app has never crashed on me.
From the threads I've read, looks like Android is a bit of a pain sometimes but at this time, looks to be a lot of reported issues with iOS. :confused:

Definitely not an Apple fanboy, but the IOS version of the DJI app is so much more solid and secure than android. I have used both and above all want to feel confident when flying.
Use android and Microsoft for all my other tech.

Reactions: breid
I much prefer Android over IOS although I don't use a current phone for the Mavic instead it's an old Z Ultra which like above is wiped and only has the DJI software on it. Had no problems with it for a long time and the 6.44in screen with a large bezel top and bottom is pretty much ideal for the Mavic controller mount.

If I was buying an IOS device for the Mavic, it would be an iPad mini I'd choose which is much cheaper than the X and better suited to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa