DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Air Range Leaderboard!

@Long Ranger

Sou brasileiro, se possível queria que marcasse o registro com BR na frente do meu nome

Dados do Log Air

Vídeo

Foto anexo

Pouca interaçamos por muitas árvores

Modo Bateria 2400mah

Antena com bo2.4ghz

alteração firmeware trocando modo sport pelo Atti
Learderboard updated!

Reactions: nborsato
Will you consider suicide?

Tks
Very well, but you will only have your max distance posted. I will reinstate your earlier distance flight from post #844.
Did you ever retrieve your aircraft or was it a total loss?

Why do Americans speak metric ?
I submitted in meters as the list was already in meters but in my flight was 14,763.779527ft and a long, nervous, second by second 14,763.779527ft RTH...... BTW just enjoyed a 0.113398kg w/ cheese @ McDonald's

Last edited:
Why do Americans speak metric ?
Are you going to start that again? You have already made your point known on 3-11-18, post #302.
All was explained at that time with follow up post by others.

I tend to agree with @Long Ranger about the 4Hawks. I had the Titan Cyclone aready from my Mavic 1 days and just incorperated it in with my Mavic Air and now my Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom! Like I said, I am seriously considering the 4Hawks for my next antenna and I will boost with a sunhans amp.

I will say this about the Titan Cyclone if you just have to have it, it's a great antenna system and I have done many long distance flights with it. It's apeal to me that it was an all-in-one boosted system but that makes it very front-end heavy and you will have to ballance out the weight so you will comfortable during the flight!

Hi, I have the raptor sr, can you please explain what the boost is?

Thanks. I have. But it does not show how it works.

You connect them between the RC and the antenna and the signal will be amplified, hence much stronger and stable especially on longer distances.

Thanks. I have. But it does not show how it works.
You connect them between the RC and the antenna and the signal will be amplified, hence much stronger and stable especially on longer distances.
Yes, it doesn't get more simpler than that. The Amps are powered by a 12v battery and connected between the controller and antenna, as JB999 stated. That's all we really need to know:p

• Flight was over a what would be considered urban area. I flew over trees, cell towers, high voltage lines. Wasn’t trying for a range test, just ended up that way. Craft tried coming home at one point mid flight... my flight distance was 18,853 in total. It was quite windy and she came back with plenty of battery. Not bad for a stock flight. I know there’s room for improvement. I’ll work to catch the conditions better and give it a go. Perhaps the Gulf of Mexico.
B74C7A8D-1576-4F2C-9DA9-0C763728A145.pnghttps://mavicpilots.com/members/61/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121