DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Air Range Leaderboard!

Reactions: mrparish
Nice flight Alex, I have placed you 11th on the modded section of the board. Please inform me of what brand of Parabolic extenders you used so that I can add the update to your status.
Thanks, ;)
I had the threeking extender on. I’m getting a 4 hawks raptor sr next week so we’ll see how far I go then.

Alex, may I ask which parabolic extenders you are using?
He is using the ThreeKing as he mentioned in his last post.
BE124395-2CD6-4AD8-95E7-25E03BE7165C.jpeg

I got 10,350 (one way) at 350ft altitude low wind on stock antennas. I landed with 8% battery. The battery is what limits this drone.

IMG_5175.JPG

My best on factory antennas
Landed with 8% battery.

10,370 feet one way
Or
3160 meters

Last edited:
Well, us poor Eurpoeans are signally disadvantaged thanks to the CE signal restrictions.... yet managed this today... Into the wind and returning with the wind... 1800 metres out... which surprised me immensely...

In case you don’t know, you can spoof your location. This will get you out of CE.

In case you don’t know, you can spoof your location. This will get you out of CE.
Oh yes, I know of the spoofing GPS apps. Have to say that I've had rock solid signal to way beyond 2 miles and I personally don't have any need to go beyond that. But to be truthful, I have a fundamental problem spoofing the GPS location on a drone that uses my phone's GPS location to set its home point.... :p
Cheers
Ian

Hey mrparish! Welcome, nice flight. The distance we go by here is a straight line from your controller to the bird. You actually only got 9149.8 ft.

View attachment 50114

Ok I went out and did a new flight. I see the number but I’ll wait for you to tell me. Also same location, time. All stock.
Location- Rockledge, Fl
Heavily populated
730am+/-
Alt. 380ft
Auto wifi
3714meters or 12187feet

@Long Ranger

IMG_5194.JPG

Last edited:
Ok I went out and did a new flight. I see the number but I’ll wait for you to tell me. Also same location, time. All stock.
Location- Rockledge, Fl
Heavily populated
730am+/-
Alt. 380ft
Auto wifi
3714meters or 12187feet

@Drone Master

View attachment 50512
A very nice attempt at the top 20, however is a bit short. You may try to give it another go to possibly take the 20th spot which is 3777M.
Your posted flight is only 3705M. Good luck on the next run!

Reactions: mrparish
How many people have crashed or lost their drones attempting this silly challenge?
Perhaps you should try reading the whole thread. You would see that no one has lost or crashed their Mavic Air.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S