DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OHIO FLYERS - Lets Start A Regular Meet Up

KD8ICQ

Reactions
Curious on the interest here. I've kicked around this idea, like I'm sure many of you, for far too long. I would like to officially announce the Ohio Drone Buddies group. I'll work up a page on some social site, most likely FB although I absolutely stink at social media, so if anyone is interested in that portion of the project, PLEASE contact me ASAP.

Over the next few weeks, I may reach out to some of you individually if you haven't already expressed interest, and see if we can't develop at least a core team to manage/run said group.

Our core values will be to promote and encourage safe flying and teaching/learning/sharing/supporting our community and hobby.

Let's get over this nonsense of 2020 and get out flying. ---------- New or Veteran Pilot alike ------ ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN !!!

Drop me a message if you're interested in some of the more "admin" things to creating a group as well please.

Perhaps we should map out a few locations to fly, people's round about location they live in/near, possible Zoom call/s in the interim to really talk some things through.

COME ON OHIO, WE'RE DRONE STRONG!!!!!

Hi KD8ICQ!

Sounds like a great thing to get started for all of us Ohio folks interested in UAV's, photography, videography, and other, well, ography's I guess. :)

One thing that did catch my eye, and maybe its just me, but the ODB group? "Hey Dirty, baby I got yo money..." ?

Hi KD8ICQ!

Sounds like a great thing to get started for all of us Ohio folks interested in UAV's, photography, videography, and other, well, ography's I guess. :)

One thing that did catch my eye, and maybe its just me, but the ODB group? "Hey Dirty, baby I got yo money..." ?
Dolemite!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.... Unintentional, but killer coinkydink. Guess that's our vibe then, the "ODB" clan.

Dolemite!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.... Unintentional, but killer coinkydink. Guess that's our vibe then, the "ODB" clan.
I've actually just recently started a Real Estate Photography business, so your mention of the "ography's" is right up there for me. I'm definitely NOT an expert in any field, just have some experience to share and a thirst to know and hone my skills more!

Anyone up for an impromptu meet up tomorrow? Weather looks ... fair. Fair enough to fly a few packs at least.

If there's any interest, lets shout out a few places. Lakewood park seems fitting, although no protection from the lake(cold/wind). Otherwise, we have a few spots to choose from that are more inland.

Who's down???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000