DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old newbie from CH

FLIEGEN4FUN

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

Finally made it to complete the registration ... I have been reading and following for a couple of months some of the post, comments, inputs and advises given and have found them quite useful. Thanks.

Any other pilots from the Switzerdeutch region?

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Everyone,

Finally made it to complete the registration ... I have been reading and following for a couple of months some of the post, comments, inputs and advises given and have found them quite useful. Thanks.

Any other pilots from the Switzerdeutch region?
Howdy from Wyoming @FLIEGEN4FUN , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: FLIEGEN4FUN
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi Flying 4 fun (Fliegen)

I have seen a few Swiss flyers posting here but not sure if they are from the German speaking part of Switzerland or another part.

Thanks,

I saw one Mavpilot from the French speaking area, but he is 3 hr away from where I leave, so few chances to fly together.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

[QUOTE = "FLIEGEN4FUN, post: 589082, membre: 78765"] Merci,

J'ai vu un pilote mavpilot de la région francophone, mais il est à trois heures de là où je pars, donc peu de chances de voler ensemble. [/ QUOTE]

Salut,
Je reve de filmer le plus grand pont suspendu du monde du coté de Randa vers Zermat, cependant mon assureur (français) refuse de m'assurer en Suisse mon mavic pro!!!

Salut Télé pilot de Chartreuse,

As-tu essayé une assurance internationale? Je pense que le TCS en offre une....

Ca vaut la peine de demander.

Tiens-moi au courrant

A+

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi