DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Prop Shipping Delays... anyone else?

Ordered mine on DJI web site on 2017-09-04 07:19:58 (UTC). Order status still stuck at "payment received" :(

Travis and crew will get your order out Monday with original DJI props. They have awesome customer service and if it said they are in stock when you ordered then they are in stock.

My order has been stuck with DJI for a couple weeks too at this point. Just re-ordered them for @Advexure. Lets see how this goes. Fingers crossed hoping for original props and not knockoffs.

Based on the reviews here, I'm guessing you have nothing to worry about. I ordered from them as well for the first time, and they were very responsive. I also like the fact that they are active participants here. I've had EXCELLENT luck on other forums (and other hobbies) where the folks I order from are active in the forum.

LP

My order has been stuck with DJI for a couple weeks too at this point. Just re-ordered them for @Advexure. Lets see how this goes. Fingers crossed hoping for original props and not knockoffs.

Glad we could help. There is no reason for concern with not receiving 100% DJI authentic, for $10 propellers I can tell you that it would not be worth our company's time and reputation to try and source knock-offs of props (one of the most important components of an aerial system). :) Safe flying.

Travis and crew will get your order out Monday with original DJI props. They have awesome customer service and if it said they are in stock when you ordered then they are in stock.

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation, @Stan1915. Since it seems there are many folks here who have not had any experience with Advexure, I think it would be helpful to leave some of our company's feedback and experience in the industry here.

Google Reviews for Advexure
Facebook Reviews for Advexure
Advexure on PhantomPilots

Many people wonder why Advexure has these new Mavic Pro Low-Noise Propellers in stock while DJI.com has them on a 2-3 week backorder. The quick answer is that DJI's dealer distribution is very different than their direct distribution from China. Just because a SKU is on backorder at DJI.com does not mean that it is not shipping to dealers. As as a top tier dealer and a primary distributor for North America for many years, Advexure imports, sells, and distributes some of the largest volume of DJI product in North America which often allows Advexure to have large stock and supply of product that may be hard to come by in other channels of the supply chain.

We hope this information helps to assist with any areas of confusion and question, and to also help DJI owners better understand our service offering to North America.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM us here on the MP forum, shoot us an email, or give us a call. Safe flying to all! :cool:

– The Advexure Team

I just ordered and got a tracking number on Sunday. Wow ! Thank you Advexure. I don’t have the refund option for DJI anymore? Hopefully they still refund me.

Reactions: KiterTodd
Hello one and all,

I tried to order the new LOW NOISE PROPS, but apparently DJI decided to tell us about them without actually having them for sale. Sooooo, I put my name on the notification list to be notified when they became available. After a considerable period of time, I got the nod, and immediately went online, saw they were in stock and ordered 8 Props. My order was accepted, payment was approved, and order would be shipped in about a week.
Now, a month later, they still have not shipped, in fact, they aren't even available and I am being told now that they will be shipped about the end of October. This is extremely poor customer service, and very poor business practice. Perhaps DJI believes that one customer isn't that important that the rest of the sheep will do ANYTHING to get these new props. If that is the case, they are playing us for fools. They use the excuse of demand being high... okay, if that is the case, why did you accept my order, my payment and then tell me they would be shipped in a week?
DJI, you are very rapidly turning a loyal customer into a used to be loyal customer with this type of action. Either do what you say or don't say you'll do it. I'm glad you are such a large company that one little customer doesn't matter, but if you alienate enough of us, you'll go the way of other large companies that tried the same thing. There are more and more drones coming out that are similar to your products so you should treat your customers better...... Dr. Jeff P

Reactions: KiterTodd
Maybe you should post this over on DJI's forum. One of their mods might pass it up the chain. I haven't seen anyone from DJI monitor these threads.

This is very simple to me. YES, DJI makes GREAT drones period!!
Now, they do NOT and are NOT a consumer friendly company!
SO, I have decided to do my drone shopping at places like Advexure who treat their customers like CUSTOMERS! YES, DJI is a great company, but their way of handling CUSTOMERS has really upset many here.
YES, I have read the many and many complaints of DJI on this forum. So, please support the many GREAT vendors on here and the world will be a better place to fly!

If I am correct on this, please post it and if not please post that too.

ok ok rub it in lol. congrats. where did ya order them from? I'm waiting 17 days now and cant wait. thanks
lol I ordered from Amazon paid an extra ten bucks than DJI website plus i ordered when DJI was out of stock. Well worth the wait man, always good to have a spare set anyway

lol I ordered from Amazon paid an extra ten bucks than DJI website plus i ordered when DJI was out of stock. Well worth the wait man, always good to have a spare set anyway

Don't get me wrong, I love Amazon but there is another "A" vendor that is GREAT! Advexure emailed me on Friday and my props will be here in the morning:). Plus I do not see why you paid an extra 10.00 from Amazon to ship your props? I am a Prime Member and I only order when I see "Prime" icon to ship. All others are a "third party" vendor although they are fine, prefer getting my stuff from Amazon directly. Yes, Amazon warehouses tons of items for 3rd parties vendor but it still falls under the "Prime" option.

Last edited:
Same senario as everyone else. Ordered on Sept 27th the day the "in stock" email went out. Never received them. Contacted DJI and they are clueless as to when they will be back in stock. Cancelled the order and will order from Advexure.

Add me to the list of the "not shipped" section. Ordered mine end of September and crickets so far... Oh well, at least I'm not waiting 3 months for my Matrice 210 to ship:mad:... Ooh wait.....

Reactions: BigAl KY
Thanks Advexure! Cancelled my DJI order for 4 new props Friday and ordered 4 new props from Advexure that evening. I just received them today. Standard shipping, USPS. The next time I want to order something for my Mavic I'll be checking with Advexure first.

Reactions: jmg893 and Advexure
Thanks Advexure! Cancelled my DJI order for 4 new props Friday and ordered 4 new props from Advexure that evening. I just received them today. Standard shipping, USPS. The next time I want to order something for my Mavic I'll be checking with Advexure first.

Glad we could help. We look forward to working with you in the future. Safe flying! :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore