DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Ordered my MPP FMC from Amazon US on Oct 11. They said the earliest it would arrive is Nov 24. Was tired of waiting and placed the same order with DJI directly a few days ago to see who would ship first. Amazon just changed the estimated arrival to Nov 9th! It's like it's almost here!

Ordered my fmc in the us and just got the tracking number. Finally it’s on its way I hope I like this thing considering the money I spent.

Mine ordered 27th, Shipped today, Haven't got the tracking, Ordered FMC, Canada

I just received my Platinum fly more combo from DHL Express at 6pm last night. I had ordered from DJI directly on Sept 10th and they kept originally telling us to expect shipping Oct 23rd but eventually got here last night November 3rd.. So that should give people any idea of how long the pre-ordered fly more combo from DJI takes to arrive. Honestly all that waiting was worth it now so excited to start flying this thing!! Here are some pics!!

upload_2017-11-4_0-18-22.png

upload_2017-11-4_0-19-41.png

upload_2017-11-4_0-26-22.png

Videos will be up soon!! Hope everyone else receives their drones before December.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-4_0-24-30.png
    upload_2017-11-4_0-24-30.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Btvcon
Disappointing... Ordered FMC on 4th September the second I got the confirmation email saying it was available for preorder. Guess Europe is not top of DJIs list...:mad:

Ordered FMC 10/17, payment status switched from authorized to confirmed yesterday morning, and this morning it is marked as shipped, yay!

Just got tracking notification now - shipping via DHL from Shenzhen, China (to Canada). Doesn't say the expected arrival date, but the chat rep mentioned that it should take about 3 days.

Just got my tracking number at 10:30PM last night. FedEx. Ordered FMC on 10/17 directly from DJI.

Just got my tracking number at 10:30PM last night. FedEx. Ordered FMC on 10/17 directly from DJI.

I think all orders to Canada are shipped via DHL, USA are shipped via FedEx... Is your FMC being sent from China or a North American warehouse?

Edit: It's been updated, expected delivery is this Monday, Nov 6!

Last edited:
I ordered an MPP FMC, from my local DJI dealer on October 15th. They just got a batch of 6 in yesterday but they are all just the base Mavic Pro. They said they would put a FMC package together for at the same price as the factory FMC, except it would have a different bag. Going in this afternoon to look all the pieces over.

I think all orders to Canada are shipped via DHL, USA are shipped via FedEx... Is your FMC being sent from China or a North American warehouse?

Edit: It's been updated, expected delivery is this Monday, Nov 6!
China. FedEx International. Scheduled delivery is set for Wednesday 11/8

Reactions: BigAl07
Update on my status.
Placed order 10/17
Received shipping update 11/3
Status is shipped as of this morning 11/4
Shipping from Shenzhen factory direct 11/6
Scheduled to arrive 11/8 in Denver before 10:30AM

Update on my status.
Placed order 10/17
Received shipping update 11/3
Status is shipped as of this morning 11/4
Shipping from Shenzhen factory direct 11/6
Scheduled to arrive 11/8 in Denver before 10:30AM
177d63750658c08d96d75f4443d6af52.jpg

Ordered from a dealer 10/18. Now I’m getting my hopes up..

Nope, pre-ordered 5th Sept stock now saying 30th Nov.........:(

i wonder why for UK is so different, I feel it's not fair as I'm in Canada and ordered few days ago and it has been shipped, Probably post a thread of complaint on DJI forum might give some attention

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143