DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Hello Dodger 1988. I am a new member as well and hopefully a new owner of a MPP myself. I too had placed an order on November 7th directly on DJI's website. I contacted customer support this evening for which they replied 20-25 days (December 12) my order will ship. Will see....

I got my reply back. From carol at DJI suooort still telling me November 22. Which after seeing all other posts on here I don’t have high hopes.

I got my reply back. From carol at DJI suooort still telling me November 22. Which after seeing all other posts on here I don’t have high hopes.
I placed my order early September and the date has moved three times and I’m told I’m number 25 in the queue with current shipping date 20 Nov. I don’t believe them

Reactions: Dodger1988
Only after replying with valid proof about their lack of service. She said they’re back ordered ....

Attachments

• 9AF9E3AB-CE1A-41BD-AB4E-80A3BEA98FB8.jpeg
    9AF9E3AB-CE1A-41BD-AB4E-80A3BEA98FB8.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 20
Has anyone ordered via JBHIFI in Aus and received their order!!

I ordered the MPP FMC on 17 October.
Got feedback they expected delivery mid November.

Called today but nothing yet.

I’m desperate! Hope to get it by the end of the month at the latest.

I doubt it mysteryflyer

You’d think the maker of these would have enough stock made up. And not be so sketchy with cx service

I got my reply back. From carol at DJI suooort still telling me November 22. Which after seeing all other posts on here I don’t have high hopes.[/QUOTE

well we are both in the same boat but the date they give me was Dec 12th. Hope they meant 2017 not 18:). Feel like refunding the order and getting a Autel Xstar Premimum instead- great customer service but no portability..... guess I'll have to wait.

Has anyone in the U.K. received their pre order yet? I get told it should have shipped 1st Nov and they will investigate. But even today they can’t tell me what’s gone wrong

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Pro Platinum Fly More Combo with some accessories for $1399 plus Paypal fees. Head over to the classifieds and check it out. I don't think I'll be flying as much as I thought.

Possibly sell my MPP FMC.

Hello Dodger 1988. I am a new member as well and hopefully a new owner of a MPP myself. I too had placed an order on November 7th directly on DJI's website. I contacted customer support this evening for which they replied 20-25 days (December 12) my order will ship. Will see....
Also placed my order on the 7th. I check 2 twice daily, in the morning and the afternoon. I knew going into this it could be awhile so I don't expect it anytime soon.
I will keep reading and continue to gain as much knowledge until it gets here.
Look at it like fishing...spending all this money and have not caught anything,but knowing the big one will bite eventually and I will be ready to put him in the boat.
Possum

Reactions: Dodger1988
Hi.
Just in case this helps someone.

Order on Sunday, November 12
Directly from DJI, MPP + 1 battery
Delivery at Montreal, Canada today (Wed Nov 15)

Thanks.MPP.png

Last edited:
Anyone from the UK who has pre-ordered from Heliguy I have spoken with their team and they are due to receive 20 MPP only (not FMC) this week and will be shipping to those lucky top 20 who have already pre-ordered shortly. No news on the FMC which I currently pre-ordered with them on 4th Sept.........:(

Anyone in the UK heard when Amazon UK will have any in stock, I've had an order in since Sept and have about lost patience with waiting. Does DJI know there are other manufacturers out there that dont seem to have any problems delivering when promised.
Anyone flown a Walkers Vitus 320 drone?

Does anyone have a battery voucher that they don’t want to use and be willing to sell?

Anyone in the UK heard when Amazon UK will have any in stock, I've had an order in since Sept and have about lost patience with waiting. Does DJI know there are other manufacturers out there that dont seem to have any problems delivering when promised.
Anyone flown a Walkers Vitus 320 drone?

According to their automated chat (through the Amazon phone app), it says they are shipping my FMC on 16th Dec!!!! Maybe it'll be earlier than that, but not holding out much hope.

According to their automated chat (through the Amazon phone app), it says they are shipping my FMC on 16th Dec!!!! Maybe it'll be earlier than that, but not holding out much hope.

I was told via chat they would ship mine 1st November but still had nothing. Don’t hold your breath

Ordered my MPP FMC yesterday through DJI UK Store said 20 to 25 working days delivery. Have to see how good Santa is if not might be the Easter bunny delivering it........

Reactions: Mitch
I live in the UK and ordered on the 10/09/17, The last couple of weeks I have been backwards and forwards with the online chat.
Today Gil told me there was a mistake and my order and some other UK orders should of been shipped out on Oct 23rd but there was a problem. I told them that there website now says they are shipping 2-5 days after payment so I said I would cancel my old order and order again but Gil told me not to do that because it’s is likely that those dates are not correct,
when I asked why they have put them dates and what was the problem with orders they cut the chat off, so I guess I ain’t getting it soon bad customer service.

I live in the UK and ordered on the 10/09/17, The last couple of weeks I have been backwards and forwards with the online chat.
Today Gil told me there was a mistake and my order and some other UK orders should of been shipped out on Oct 23rd but there was a problem. I told them that there website now says they are shipping 2-5 days after payment so I said I would cancel my old order and order again but Gil told me not to do that because it’s is likely that those dates are not correct,
when I asked why they have put them dates and what was the problem with orders they cut the chat off, so I guess I ain’t getting it soon bad customer service.

Just seen the news about the new Mavic Pro Alpine White for Apple?

Wonder what impact that will have on the platinum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN