DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Really pissed of at DJI

Deanwilliam

Reactions
I bought my drone 3 mos ago and was never given the opportunity to buy care refresh program, now I try to purchase it the do not offer it since I bought my drone in Singapore, total BS , IM VERY VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS STUPID POLICY, TYPICAL CHINESE COMPANY THATS IS NOT HONEST. I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE OF THEIR PRODUCTS. I WILL BUT ANY OTHERVDRONE OR BUILD MYBOWN NEXT TIME, I HATE THES GAMES THAT CORPORATIONS PLAY WITH CONSUMERS

I bought my drone 3 mos ago and was never given the opportunity to buy care refresh program, now I try to purchase it the do not offer it since I bought my drone in Singapore, total BS , IM VERY VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS STUPID POLICY, TYPICAL CHINESE COMPANY THATS IS NOT HONEST. I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE OF THEIR PRODUCTS. I WILL BUT ANY OTHERVDRONE OR BUILD MYBOWN NEXT TIME, I HATE THES GAMES THAT CORPORATIONS PLAY WITH CONSUMERS
SORRY TO HEAR THAT. this is one of the reasons I went with the AUTEL EVO , sure it has its problems but the way I see it who doesn't.

I'm sure there are a few that feel the same way and want to ye'll from the highest mountain they can find. DJI has sold millions of units, a few bad apples (units or reviews) the company can deal with.

This is a new one. Hasnt had a crash yet, but still cursing DJI. Refresh isn't free, you have to buy it. Cant you just buy 3rd party insurance that would probably better serve you anyway?

This is a new one. Hasnt had a crash yet, but still cursing DJI. Refresh isn't free, you have to buy it. Cant you just buy 3rd party insurance that would probably better serve you anyway?

Or he has crashed - hence the sudden need for the refresh deal.

I think the problem is they've tried to buy DJI care but they've not been allowed to as it sounds like they bought the drone in a different territory to the one I reside in as they mention buying it in Singapore and their previous posts mention covering events in Indonesia and having their footage on Canadian TV.

If that is the case it's not unusual for companies to refuse to support a product from a different territory but we'll need to wait for the OP to confirm what the problem is.

Reactions: charliesRig
This is a new one. Hasnt had a crash yet.

giphy.webp

I guess that Could happen...................Not How I roll tho..
Somedays it seem I crash more then i fly.
................................ Say what you want about DJI scetchy App's

they build I tough Bird It's The Mavic Pro.!
I beat on mine Like a red headed stepchild
it not my first Drone probably wont be my last But it is My favorite Drone To date...
...................cR

Get a Farmers insurance policy. They should be about <$75/yr. It's much better coverage than refresh. They even cover stolen or lost in water losses. Forget the Refresh policy.

You don't want a refresh policy anyway, as they will try to charge you a refresh fee even if it's a warranty issue. This happened to me and it took a week to get them to admit my drone wasn't mistreated in any way. They ended up agreeing with me and covering my gimbal problem under warranty. They shipped me a brand new drone, but what a hassle, having to argue with them for a week, going up the chain of command. It's like they don't have a brain in the warranty dept, or they are commissioned on all refresh fees they secure. I love DJI product, but they do suck at times with their support, however overall I've been happy with their support, it has improved..... but still needs improvement.

Reactions: Steve42

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flymehome