DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red green function

ovidiustefan

Reactions
Hello!

I have a problem with my Mavic Air. After flying it for a while battery went low so I decided to land it and download the pics to my phone. Meanwhile the battery died and after a while each rotor started to rotate individually for a bit, but fast enough to make the drone jump around. I stopped it because I didn’t know what was hapoening, I replaced the battery and now, after I turn it on, there is no beep, front lights are off and function button has red-green light. What should I do to get it working again?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 4BBC8073-3DDD-4D11-9B4B-CD79C86C8467.jpeg
    4BBC8073-3DDD-4D11-9B4B-CD79C86C8467.jpeg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 30
Hello!

I have a problem with my Mavic Air. After flying it for a while battery went low so I decided to land it and download the pics to my phone. Meanwhile the battery died and after a while each rotor started to rotate individually for a bit, but fast enough to make the drone jump around. I stopped it because I didn’t know what was hapoening, I replaced the battery and now, after I turn it on, there is no beep, front lights are off and function button has red-green light. What should I do to get it working again?

Thank you!

make sure everything is charged and restarted and connected, if there is still an issue check the manual:

check the aircraft status light
check the battery status light

I have tried to restart it. The drone doesn’t beep when it starts anymore and the front leds don’t light up. And the function button isn’t alternate r/g it’s at the same time. Is it a combination of buttons to hard reset it? The computer app doesn’t see the drone either

I was thinking the same, but I was hoping for a fix I can do myself since I just got it last week. Now I am not sure how to proceed, because I bought it in Tokyo and I live in Singapore. Closest DJI repair, from what I checked would be in Hong Kong... Any advice on that? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143